Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teambuilder '12 is up

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    So, does this mean the thread needs its title changed to "Teambuilder '12 is down"?
    On a roll today eh?

So, does this mean the thread needs its title changed to "Teambuilder '12 is down"?
    No, I was in there

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    On a roll today eh?
    so are you dude, youve been one angry beaver lately even more than usual or compared to me

...now I cant getin ...

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    No, I was in there
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    ...now I cant getin ...
    Looks like my rename question is still valid.

chances of changes to termbuilder... ZERO... chances of EA SITE MAITENANCE 100% imo.

On a roll today eh?
    You know it.

I think EA should release TB a month early next year. Releasing it a week before release has not worked out well. The site is down AGAIN and still missing stadiums.

Noob question
    If I made a TB for PS3, can I use it on Xbox 360.

Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    Noob question
    If I made a TB for PS3, can I use it on Xbox 360.
    i'm pretty sure you can download it for xbox....?

hope so.I really dont want to recreate all of them again

....huh...wow...who...when....haha...someone out there in internet land actually downloaded one of my teams....?! it was just a color experiment for the most part

its real basic too http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...078:1309487867 green with a touch of blue trim in a couple places...who are you? where are you ? haha

edit- nevermind..it had one download last night and today and now it doesnt...?
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 07-13-2011 at 03:39 PM.

I just created the entire Umass minutemen team with accurate roster and then accidentally clicked on bookmarks and lost it all. Has anybody created a Umass team that is accurate. I would like to add them to the MAC to reflect the 2012 MAC division. If not I'm just going to redo the rosters.

Now I remember why I don't do teambuilder that much. I'm recreating all my HS teams for Road to Glory, took two hours this morning to make four teams. Granted half that time was probably tracking down logos and then getting them fixed up in some software before loading them up to the teambuilder site. That, and trying to find the right jersey and pants combinations to match them up with game pictures of the real life teams.

Thankfully only four more teams to go then the GMC is complete. Then just three extra teams from the non-conference schedule and I'm done.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Now I remember why I don't do teambuilder that much. I'm recreating all my HS teams for Road to Glory, took two hours this morning to make four teams. Granted half that time was probably tracking down logos and then getting them fixed up in some software before loading them up to the teambuilder site. That, and trying to find the right jersey and pants combinations to match them up with game pictures of the real life teams.

Thankfully only four more teams to go then the GMC is complete. Then just three extra teams from the non-conference schedule and I'm done.
    It's definitely a cool aspect (importing TB teams for your HS football opponents) but I definitely won't be taking the time to do it. I need to get around to starting my RTG player though. Been slackin' off fuckin' around with CPB and playing Trenched instead.

It's definitely a cool aspect (importing TB teams for your HS football opponents) but I definitely won't be taking the time to do it. I need to get around to starting my RTG player though. Been slackin' off fuckin' around with CPB and playing Trenched instead.
    Yeah, I normally would never bother, but if I'm going to play a full 10 game HS season, I'd be more caring and more wanting to play my best and win if I'm doing it against my old high school foes than against some randomly created Ohio teams.

That's why you just find people who have already created your high school... I almost guarantee someone already has. It's not like you have to worry about rosters or anything, all you need are uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    That's why you just find people who have already created your high school... I almost guarantee someone already has. It's not like you have to worry about rosters or anything, all you need are uniforms.
    Oh I know, except the people who have created the teams in the Green Meadows Conference, half of the teams, the correct logo isn't used (some of them, they just have H for Hicksville, instead of all four aces from a card deck. They don't have an archer for the Antwerp Archers, just a giant blue A. The uniforms for my own high school, the helmet is no where close to the real helmet the team uses, the uniform colors aren't even correct.

So I pretty much have no choice but to create them all myself, going to the individual school websites to grab the authentic logos. And not the current logos of the teams today, but the logos of the teams as I played them back in the early 2000s. Matching up the team colors correctly with either existing D-IA team colors, or custom colors, etc. If I'm going to play my high school schedule, I want the teams to be authentic, from the uniform styles and colors, all the way down to the logos of the teams.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 07-14-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Woohoo! All 8 teams in the GMC are done. Took a lot of time, and a lot of searching for good game pictures I could reference from the local newspaper's website, but the GMC is as close to exactly accurate as I can make it with the Teambuilder options. Now I just have to create McComb, Ottawa Hills, and Fremont St. Joseph Central Catholic for the non-conference games, and the schedule will be complete.

Got done an hour or two ago with the three non-conference teams. They were a LOT harder to do because for the GMC teams, I had the GMC's website with stuff on all the teams listed, as well as logos, that I could use. I had to do a lot of searching on the web to track down pictures of their teams in games and team pictures from Picture/Media day to get references for uniforms. More searching to either just plain find their logo, or find a workable logo that I could use. And then more searching to find the name of their head coach.

But, at last, it's done. My high school team and all 10 opponents from my senior season are created in Teambuilder. Since I don't too much of a damn about player names in Road to Glory, I'm just going to auto-generate names, so I can finally start that baby up while waiting on rosters for dynasty and online dynasty.