Thread: NCAA Football 12 Community Attendees Media, Day 1

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football 12 Community Attendees Media, Day 1

The NCAA Football 12 Community Event Attendees received their copies of NCAA Football 12 yesterday, June 29 and have been doing their best to share as much information, images, and videos with the community. With 16 attendees having early access to the game, there is lots of NCAA Football 12 goodness to absorb. We encourage you to continue to ask questions and request media and information, just be sure to use the proper threads in the Q&A Section. Continue after the break where we've included the media that we've shared here on The Gaming Tailgate, as well as links to other sites and the media they've provided.

Media

Paakaa10's Images
    Spoiler: show

Kwizzy's Videos

JBHuskers' Images and Videos

gschwendt's Images and Videos

Links to Other Sites
    Tradition Sports Online
    Rosters Walkthrough Videos (includes SEC, PAC-12, Big 10, and ACC)
    Dynasty Videos
    Gameplay Videos
    Q&A Thread

My Madden Pad
    Q&A Section
    Gameplay Video - Tennessee vs Auburn

StickSkills
    Q&A Thread
    Last edited by gschwendt; 06-30-2011 at 09:16 AM.

I am sitting around eagerly for the Big East rosters, need to start chipping away at the roster templates.

After looking at the roster video for the Big Ten one thing stands out to me. They must not have only watched Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State play. Quick example here, Penn State's OL had 3 players over 90 rating, now I have read quite a few football magazines and watched Penn State play and there is no way in hell that they are that good. In fact is has been a weak point on the team for several years now so how they came up with this baffles me......

Freshman
    Someone at EA has a REAL man crush on Penn State. In '11 I must have played in 10 different dynasties and PSU became a beast in every one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by th3 last tiger View Post
    After looking at the roster video for the Big Ten one thing stands out to me. They must not have only watched Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State play. Quick example here, Penn State's OL had 3 players over 90 rating, now I have read quite a few football magazines and watched Penn State play and there is no way in hell that they are that good. In fact is has been a weak point on the team for several years now so how they came up with this baffles me......
    I'll give you that the Penn State O-Line is probably rated high but honestly I can't think of a team that isn't in some fashion. They all seem to be inflated in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera1968 View Post
    Someone at EA has a REAL man crush on Penn State. In '11 I must have played in 10 different dynasties and PSU became a beast in every one of them!
    For good reason

Wrong uni and field art for Washington

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    Wrong uni and field art for Washington
    Join the club.

Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
    Join the club.
    Not to mention, watching some of these videos and seeing how lots of us put in lots of effort to find and locate band locations, and most of them aren't even right! Even the band sizes! Some schools look like they have a 20 person band. It's not a pep band, ITS A MARCHING BAND! Usually 100+ members! Sorry im getting mad over something thats not too serious, but its the little things that usually make me mad about this game.

Can you post some Ga Tech triple option videos, i haven't seen any yet?

Thanks

Not really game related but your new logo at the beginning of JB's video is awesome. Can't wait til this game hits store shelves! I want to dive into custom playbook!

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    Not really game related but your new logo at the beginning of JB's video is awesome. Can't wait til this game hits store shelves! I want to dive into custom playbook!
    It is....Tommy did a nice job on that!