Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Paakaa10 Media Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Are there different levels of fog like light, medium, or dense, or is it just one setting?

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Thanks man. I figured there wouldn't be able to be anything done about it this year, but oh well. Funny thing is, I appear to be the only WVU person that's actually paid attention to the fact that it's blue and not black.
    TEAMBUILDER has it and its blue in these and the helmet stripe is tapered in the back( I thought I read somewhere that it was thought not to be ? )..I kind of like the Pitt one too

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Gator3guy View Post
    Are there different levels of fog like light, medium, or dense, or is it just one setting?
    When you set the stadium and weather, these are the "Cloud" options:
    • Clear.
    • Partly Cloudy.
    • Overcast.
    • Foggy.

If you choose Overcast, that's when you set whether or not there is any precipitation. What kind of precipitation it is (rain or snow) depends on the temperature you set.

Alright, that's all I'm getting to tonight. Keep the requests coming and I'll get to them as I can over the next few days. Glad to see that you all are enjoying the screens so far.

Not a request, but How does the sky looks when it is Partly Cloudy in NCAA 12.
    It looked great in NCAA 11

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    When you set the stadium and weather, these are the "Cloud" options:
    • Clear.
    • Partly Cloudy.
    • Overcast.
    • Foggy.

If you choose Overcast, that's when you set whether or not there is any precipitation. What kind of precipitation it is (rain or snow) depends on the temperature you set.
    Paakaa, do you know, based on either your experience with the game (both with the retail and during the community days) or in conversation with the developers, do fog games occur with any sort of frequency in dynasty mode? Will I see one of my dynasty games played in the fog once a season, or maybe every other season or something, or is it pretty much only going to be seen in Play Now games that you set up?

And, going on the assumption that it is in fact an occurrence in dynasty mode, do we know what kind of occurrence it happens at? How often will we see it in our user games? Will fog pop up from time to time in games between CPU teams?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Paakaa, do you know, based on either your experience with the game (both with the retail and during the community days) or in conversation with the developers, do fog games occur with any sort of frequency in dynasty mode? Will I see one of my dynasty games played in the fog once a season, or maybe every other season or something, or is it pretty much only going to be seen in Play Now games that you set up?

And, going on the assumption that it is in fact an occurrence in dynasty mode, do we know what kind of occurrence it happens at? How often will we see it in our user games? Will fog pop up from time to time in games between CPU teams?

Thanks!
    Great question,
    I hope it is accurate and regionally set up. I dont want to see multiple Fog games, 5-6 Rain games.

I don't know with any certain knowledge but I imagine it uses the same logic that rain, etc. uses by using the Weather Channel data as sort of a Farmer's Almanac prediction. Basically based on weather patterns in the city you're playing in, it will randomly select the weather based on percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I don't know with any certain knowledge but I imagine it uses the same logic that rain, etc. uses by using the Weather Channel data as sort of a Farmer's Almanac prediction. Basically based on weather patterns in the city you're playing in, it will randomly select the weather based on percentages.
    Thanks G. Hopefully we'll at least see a fog game now and then in that case. I agree with illwill10, I don't want to be playing in the fog every 2 or 3 games, but I also don't want to go 2 or 3 entire seasons without a single fog game. I want to occur rarely enough that it's that special moment and experience when you do have the fog show up in a game, but I also don't want to be going a quarter of a decade between seeing the fog show up in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Well thats pretty cool to know. I had never hear that before and didn't realize that was how the weather was done. Pretty good idea to set it up that way.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Thanks G. Hopefully we'll at least see a fog game now and then in that case. I agree with illwill10, I don't want to be playing in the fog every 2 or 3 games, but I also don't want to go 2 or 3 entire seasons without a single fog game. I want to occur rarely enough that it's that special moment and experience when you do have the fog show up in a game, but I also don't want to be going a quarter of a decade between seeing the fog show up in a game.
    once a year sounds great. Unless you play in a Snowy region, When I face a team in that regional in the snow weather I want it to snow, but not too often
    It would be great to have a Fog game on a Big Rival Game or a special game

You guys are retarded, no offense lol . The stripe is CLEARLY black, but that's not even the reason it's black without even needing to look at a picture. If anyone had listened to the unveiling, the black and yellow stripe on the top of the helmet represents a miner's light beam from his hard hat piercing through the blackness of the mine.

EA fucked up in typical EA fashion and I'm not surprised at all. Considering the meaning this uniform has, it pisses me off they fucked it up. Next time I'll just e-mail them a "let me google that for you" link.

They also had about 20+ of them for sale at the spring game. And they were black.

Last edited by MtneerManiac; 07-03-2011 at 01:33 AM.

ozy wellzy, que sara

I think this whole WVU helmet thing has been discussed more than gameplay haha
    And I feel for the WVU fans I was ticked when I seen screenshots of AU wearing blue pants, at least EA fixed that before release.

Have you played with a Teambuilder team in 2012

the WVU black stripe was blue last year. I remember because one of my friends is a WVU student and he was going crazy over the uniforms, dude bought the whole uniform, from helmet to pants, and the stripe was blue when he showed me. I'm not sure if there was a change, but it definitely was blue when I saw it before the Pitt/WVU game last year.

Quote Originally Posted by FoleyLions View Post
    I think this whole WVU helmet thing has been discussed more than gameplay haha
    And I feel for the WVU fans I was ticked when I seen screenshots of AU wearing blue pants, at least EA fixed that before release.
    From my understanding....those blue pants was something Under Armor had set up possibly for Auburn to wear for a game. EA ran with it...but Auburn decided not to do the blue pants and asked EA to take it out.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelNutt48 View Post
    From my understanding....those blue pants was something Under Armor had set up possibly for Auburn to wear for a game. EA ran with it...but Auburn decided not to do the blue pants and asked EA to take it out.
    This is correct. A damn shame too because the meltdown from some Auburn fans if they were worn in game would have been priceless to watch.

Team(s) in Screenshot: Wyoming v. Colorado State
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Wyoming gold jersey, gold cowboy helmet/brown pants - Colorado State white jersey/green pants
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Wyoming
    Action in Screenshot: Anything

Team(s) in Screenshot: Louisville v. Pittsburgh
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): New Louisville all-red uniform/Pitt white jersey/blue pants w/ pro combat helmet - Both with black socks/black cleats
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Louisville
    Action in Screenshot: Anything
    Last edited by razorback44; 07-04-2011 at 12:33 AM.

I actually didn't mind the blue pants. They would have looked good with those "supposed" blue helmets and blue jerseys. But I could see the meltdown Auburn fans would have with it.