Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Paakaa10 Media Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I don't see Lafayette's Cajun Pepper, but I do see two different stickers on the back of Monroe's helmet. One I can't identify goes up the left side while stars go up the right.
    You LIE! Haha.

Just grabbed shots of UL-Lafayette and UL-Monroe. Both have pride stickers.

Here's a screenshot from the Louisiana Tech entrance showing their "touch tradition":

Army-Navy Game at Lincoln Financial Field

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    You LIE! Haha.
    No ... they weren't there in my test, lol. I must not have found any players that had actually accumulated any. Oops!
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by griffin2608 View Post
    I was wondering if you could post screen shots of the other teams with pride stickers? Arkansas, mid ten st, usf, ark st, ect.
    Got a little bit of time--and hadn't grabbed any screen captures of Middle Tennessee State or Arkansas State yet--so here you go:

For the sake of experimenting with my laptop's render speed I put together a quick video of the Louisiana Tech entrance from the footage I captured to get the screenshot:

If people have video requests that could be fulfilled in a video between one minute and a minute-and-a-half long, I might be able to get to them before Tuesday's launch.

do those pride stickers accumulate over the coarse of the season? if you have multi year starters, are their helmets gonna be covered in stickers? vs a new starter who has a clean helmet?

Well I asked this somewhere else and would still like to see a Virginia Tech entrance with that metallica music playing, either you could add that through stadium sounds or add it in your video editor, it don't matter to me and if you can't do it that's cool too, just thought I'de suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    do those pride stickers accumulate over the coarse of the season?
    Yes. I've done two season-long tests taking pictures of the starting QB's helmet in Weeks 1, 4, 7, 10, and 13.

Florida State: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post78176

SMU: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post78749

if you have multi year starters, are their helmets gonna be covered in stickers? vs a new starter who has a clean helmet?
    I don't know off the top of my head whether or not Florida State's starting QB or SMU's starting QB are returning players or not. My guess would be that the pride stickers "reset" at the start of each year, but I have not tested it myself to be certain.

EDIT:
    After a quick Google search it would appear that both of those QBs would be Juniors if they were meant to correspond with any real-life player. Guess that answers the second question at least in terms of how pride stickers are factored to begin the first season of Dynasty.
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 07-09-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    do those pride stickers accumulate over the coarse of the season? if you have multi year starters, are their helmets gonna be covered in stickers? vs a new starter who has a clean helmet?
    Off the top of my head, I know of no schools that don't start every year with a clean helmet. Every school I've observed, in real life I'm talking about, that uses pride stickers starts them anew after every season.

But they do accumulate over the course of the season, within that season, yes.

Army-Navy Game at Lincoln Financial Field

That picture is COMPLETELY wrong! That Army player would be laying on his ass in the backfield with the Navy player standing over him, instead of running down the field.

Off the top of my head, I know of no schools that don't start every year with a clean helmet. Every school I've observed, in real life I'm talking about, that uses pride stickers starts them anew after every season.
    Jeff's hero in September 2010:

Jeff's hero in November 2010:

Looks like even returning starters go back to a blank slate in September.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    That picture is COMPLETELY wrong! That Army player would be laying on his ass in the backfield with the Navy player standing over him, instead of running down the field.
    As I was taking that picture I knew that you'd have a comment for it haha. Sorry man!

As I was taking that picture I knew that you'd have a comment for it haha. Sorry man!
    Ahh, you know me too well. A great picture nonetheless, even if it was a negative for Navy. That's actually the first thing I'm going to do, before anything else, when I get NCAA 12. A Play Now game between Army and Navy with Army wearing their camo unis, and Navy wearing their Marine tribute unis.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Ahh, you know me too well. A great picture nonetheless, even if it was a negative for Navy. That's actually the first thing I'm going to do, before anything else, when I get NCAA 12. A Play Now game between Army and Navy with Army wearing their camo unis, and Navy wearing their Marine tribute unis.
    I realized--much to my dismay--that I'd shown Air Force a bunch of screenshot love on my first day of posting media but hadn't done anything for the other service academies. This was my way of making amends for it haha. Maybe I'll grab a screenshot of a Navy player scoring on Army or trucking/hit-sticking an Army player for you before Tuesday...

Yes. I've done two season-long tests taking pictures of the starting QB's helmet in Weeks 1, 4, 7, 10, and 13.

Florida State: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post78176

SMU: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post78749

I don't know off the top of my head whether or not Florida State's starting QB or SMU's starting QB are returning players or not. My guess would be that the pride stickers "reset" at the start of each year, but I have not tested it myself to be certain.

EDIT:
    After a quick Google search it would appear that both of those QBs would be Juniors if they were meant to correspond with any real-life player. Guess that answers the second question at least in terms of how pride stickers are factored to begin the first season of Dynasty.
    sweet....thanks for answering again.

...I do see two different stickers on the back of Monroe's helmet. One I can't identify goes up the left side while stars go up the right.
    Did a bit of research on this as a follow-up: http://www.ulmwarhawks.com/ViewArtic...CLID=204974184

The Program Decals are maroon and gold stars that are awarded for accomplishments on and off the field. Program Decals will be awarded for academic success, outstanding community service and longevity in the program.

The Game Decals are maroon and gold Warhawk talons that are awarded for accomplishments on the field. In order to receive the decal for that game, players must meet minimum performance requirements and ULM must win the game. The weekly team captains will also receive a Warhawk talon for the back of their helmet.

Jeff's hero

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    Well I asked this somewhere else and would still like to see a Virginia Tech entrance with that metallica music playing, either you could add that through stadium sounds or add it in your video editor, it don't matter to me and if you can't do it that's cool too, just thought I'de suggest it.
    Hate to sound lazy, but it'll take too much effort on my part to research how the Virginia Tech cuts in "Enter Sandman," how the entrance in-game matches up to the real one timing-wise, and then how to apply the song to the stadium sounds slots/video editor to get it to work right; nevermind to record the entrance and render it for uploading. I'm sure once the game is out to the general public there'll be a whole lot of Hokie fans putting it all together and posting videos of their own.

That said, MCdonnieG of the EA SPORTS Game Changers did upload this video of Virginia Tech's entrance a little over a week ago:

I imagine if you have "Enter Sandman" on your computer you could try and "mash-up" the files to get a sense of what it would be like.