Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Paakaa10 Media Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Paakaa10 Media Thread

As JBHuskers did earlier, this thread is created so that I can quickly and easily share media--both screenshots and videos--from NCAA Football 12 without worrying about them being lost in a long, open thread with ongoing conversation.

I will be posting media that looks interesting to me as well as trying to fulfill some media requests from the other threads here in the NCAA Football 12 Q&A forum.

A screenshot of the new Arizona State University alternate uniforms:

Don't know why a team that plays in Arizona decided to go all-black, but I think this is one of my favorite new uniforms in the game.

Re-posting some of the other screenshots I captured today...

Minnesota versus Ohio State in the Fog

Oregon State's Pro Combats Uniforms in the Snow

Air Force's Thunderbird Helmet

Air Force's "Patriotic" Helmet and Armed Forces Bowl Patch

Due to some issues I'm having capturing videos of decent length to post and share, I'm going to take this personal media thread in a different direction.

I haven't had any trouble capturing screenshots from the game thus far, so here's what I'm going to do; this thread is going to be open for people to post in, and I'm going to fulfill screenshot requests as I am able to.

In order to preserve my own sanity, however, I'm going to ask that people who post requests follow two guidelines:
    1. Only post requests; if you want to link to the screenshot I get for you and discuss it in another thread, that's fine; I want this thread to be solely for requests so that it doesn't get cluttered. Any post that is not a request is going to be deleted to keep things easy to read.
    2. Please use the following format when you make a request:

Team(s) in Screenshot:
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters):
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters):
    Action in Screenshot:

If you don't have a specific action to request, then I will just grab stuff that looks interesting or cool when I'm playing the game.

I will still post unsolicited screenshots in here as well as they are captured; just wanted to open this up for requests to make up for me being out of it to some degree so far.

One final note: if you post a request today or tomorrow, I should hopefully be able to get to them by the end of the "work day" tomorrow afternoon. With the holiday this weekend and then specific projects I'm doing with NCAA Football 12 pre-release, any requests made after tomorrow may or may not be fulfilled based on the time I have.

I got multiple requests but whatever you can do is fine...

Team(s) in Screenshot: @
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Don't really matter to me but maybe not simple Home & Away, spice it up. Northwestern has purple home jerseys right? But don't do simple white away for Minnesota please.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Ryan Field (Evanston, IL)
    Action in Screenshot: Dan Persa throwing or running, you decide what looks best from the action you get.
    Weather/Time: Heavy Snow, Very Windy, and Night Game.

Cornhuskers’ first Big Ten game
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Don't really matter to me
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Camp Randall Stadium (Madison, WI)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action would do but James White or Ball running the ball would be kickass.
    Weather/Time: under the lights night game, preferentially with snow falling and yes it does sometimes snow in October in Wisconsin.

Team(s) in Screenshot: Whatever teams you think would be in this game, see below.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): The B1G Ten Championship Game at Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, IN)
    Action in Screenshot: Kickoff with camera flashes would be neat otherwise any action is fine, you have good taste for screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    Pretty cool new jerseys for Maryland; if I get some downtime later on I might upload the red jersey as well, but for now I figured this was good enough.

That's sick! I can't remember which year it was (08' I think) but in one of these NCAA Football games all I played with was Maryland. It was the year Darrius Heyward-Bey was in. Also Da'Rel Scott I can remember was a beast runningback. I think I might go back and use Maryland again this year with these kickass new looks. I really like the turtle shell design on the shoulders. Fun fact: My Minnesota Vikings have a long history with the Terps. If I'm not mistaken we have the most active Maryland players in the NFL on one roster. MLB E.J. Henderson, FS Madieu Williams, OLB Erin Henderson, and TE Jeff Dugan. We also had QB Shaun Hill for awhile back in the day. Hell we even had a former Terp as a head coach in Mike Tice.

Maryland is sorta like the Oregon of the East now, which if you think about it is suiting... Oregon's got Nike and Maryland has Under Armour. Maryland is the flagship university of Under Armour or basically the company’s Oregon — meaning new products and innovative uniform designs would be tested out by the Terps as Nike does with the Ducks. While it might not be on par with Oregon’s 2,456 uniform combinations, it appears the Terps might be moving in that direction. "Under Armour has helped us come up with new images to highlight the State of Maryland and the university," athletic director Kevin Anderson said. "I truly believe that when we come out with a Maryland brand, it will be second to none. It will directly compete with Nike and what Nike does for Oregon." I love it! I love all the different uniforms Oregon has and if Maryland has that this year I'll definitely play as them or try to get hired by them in a dynasty.

Wow these are some kickass pictures!
    Last edited by Cipher 8; 07-05-2011 at 02:31 AM.

Buckeye pic
    Awesome! Thanks so much! Really appreciate you taking the time from NCAA to do this. (Don't know if I'd have the will power)

Nobody requested this in a post, but I know you all really wanted to see this BCS National Championship Game rematch screenshot:

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Don't really matter to me but maybe not simple Home & Away, spice it up. Northwestern has purple home jerseys right? But don't do simple white away for Minnesota please.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Ryan Field (Evanston, IL)
    Action in Screenshot: Dan Persa throwing or running, you decide what looks best from the action you get.
    Weather/Time: Heavy Snow, Very Windy, and Night Game.

Cornhuskers’ first Big Ten game
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Camp Randall Stadium (Madison, WI)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action would do but James White or Ball running the ball would be kickass.
    Weather/Time: under the lights night game, preferentially with snow falling and yes it does sometimes snow in October in Wisconsin.

Team(s) in Screenshot: Whatever teams you think would be in this game, see below.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): The B1G Ten Championship Game at Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, IN)
    Action in Screenshot: Kickoff with camera flashes would be neat otherwise any action is fine, you have good taste for screenshots.
    Don't think it'll be Penn State versus Michigan State, but wanted to get a screenshot of 'em anyway.

a decent wide shot of Akrons new stadium, please

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    a decent wide shot of Akrons new stadium, please

Iowa State Cyclones
    Yellow Jerseys & Cardinal Pants
    @ Iowa State, sunny afternoon game
    Any action shot will do, I love your close up shots, like you did for Air Force

Thanks in advance, I have never been to your site until this week, but I will definitely be here for years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by huntt26 View Post
    Iowa State Cyclones
    Yellow Jerseys & Cardinal Pants
    @ Iowa State, sunny afternoon game
    Any action shot will do, I love your close up shots, like you did for Air Force

A lot of people are also wanting a shot of Colorado at night - because their helmets looked strange in NCAA 11 and they want to see it fixed.

Colorado Buffalos vs. Notre Dame (2 gold helmets)
    Any uniform, gold helmet
    Night game @ Colorado
    Any shot of helmet, to show color

Quote Originally Posted by huntt26 View Post
    Colorado Buffalos vs. Notre Dame (2 gold helmets)
    Any uniform, gold helmet
    Night game @ Colorado
    Any shot of helmet, to show color

I'm unfamiliar with the complaints/criticism of gold helmets at night from NCAA Football 11, but I will say that the HDR lighting is pretty cool in NCAA Football 12 in terms of how it affects the coloration of things. Depending on the angle you get of a player and how the lighting is in the stadium, colors can look pretty different even if you're taking screens of the same play.

Miami at night wearing the normal home jerseys (orange jersey white pants) idc about the away team, maybe if someone else has a request you can combine the 2. All I want to see is the lighting on a game at night at Miami's stadium. Maybe a farther out one like the picture above and another thats closer.

And damn that Akron stadium is nice.

Anything with a USC player please!

Quote Originally Posted by umhester04 View Post
    Miami at night wearing the normal home jerseys (orange jersey white pants) idc about the away team, maybe if someone else has a request you can combine the 2. All I want to see is the lighting on a game at night at Miami's stadium. Maybe a farther out one like the picture above and another thats closer.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackice8181 View Post
    Anything with a USC player please!
    Hope you guys don't mind that I combined these two separate requests into one screenshot session...

Team(s) in Screenshot: Maryland
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): A picture of there 4 new uni's
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Doesn't Matter
    Action in Screenshot: Whatever is easiest

Quote Originally Posted by cjmanis10 View Post
    Team(s) in Screenshot: Maryland
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): A picture of there 4 new uni's
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Doesn't Matter
    Action in Screenshot: Whatever is easiest
    Pretty cool new jerseys for Maryland; if I get some downtime later on I might upload the red jersey as well, but for now I figured this was good enough.

Feel free to keep up with the requests, everyone. Even if I don't find the time to grab screenshots during the day, I typically set aside some time before I go to bed to grab what I can from what was requested that day.
    If you say so...

Team(s) in Screenshot: vs
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Can you have Maryland wear this helmet but the new black jersey with black pants, black socks, and black shoes as well. Notre Dame normal away it don't really matter. I more care about Maryland's looks.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): FedEx Field (Landover, MD) if for some reason that stadium isn't in the game even though that's where they are playing then just do Byrd Stadium (College Park, MD).
    Action in Screenshot: I would like to see Kenny Tate (#6) laying the wood on WR Michael Floyd (#3) but can you get the shot to look sorta like this so we can see the stands and the night sky a little too?
    Weather/Time: Night Game 7:30 p.m. ET

Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Maryland this time wearing the new white uni's and white socks and shoes and helmet. West Virginia whatever you have but if you got the pro combat use em.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Mountaineer Field (Morgantown, WV)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action would do but I really like the look of this so if you could emulate it somehow maybe have Davin Meggett running the ball.
    Weather/Time: Night Game Under the Lights, Fog

Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): Huskies in black.
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Husky Stadium (Seattle, WA)
    Action in Screenshot: Any action will do
    Weather/Time: don't matter maybe night game
    Last edited by Cipher 8; 07-07-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Team(s) in Screenshot: vs
    Uniforms in Screenshot (if that matters): LSU's Nike Pro Combat, South Carolina's all black
    Home Field in Screenshot (if that matters): Tiger Stadium (Baton Rouge)
    Action in Screenshot: As long as you can get a decent shot of LSU's Pro Combat helmet
    Weather/Time: Early Afternoon game with overcast skies