Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Other NCAA Football 12 Q&A

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    not a big deal for me, but why havent they brought back the ability to look left or right to see your receivers and coverage, presnap?
    +1000... I prefer this a lot more than coach cam.

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post
    thats what the coach cam is for...

"E"
    i know, but i couldnt remember what it was called. in madden, you can look left or right from the coach cam to see your outside receivers, whereas in ncaa, you cant.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i know, but i couldnt remember what it was called. in madden, you can look left or right from the coach cam to see your outside receivers, whereas in ncaa, you cant.
    Which is particularly nice for those few (and I'm sure there are still some) that don't have widescreen TVs.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

i guess but i own a widescreen... and even if you ARENT playing on one go set your aspect ratio to 16:9

"E"

i guess but i own a widescreen... and even if you ARENT playing on one go set your aspect ratio to 16:9

"E"
    I personally agree with this... wish more game designers would take that same philosophy. Granted you don't seem to miss out on too much with NCAA's design the way it is but certainly other games miss out on opportunities when designing for the 4:3.

It's been years since I played on my small TV, but try setting 16:9 on a 4:3 19" TV and let me know how that goes for you Everything gets so small it's unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    It's been years since I played on my small TV, but try setting 16:9 on a 4:3 19" TV and let me know how that goes for you Everything gets so small it's unusable.
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but I feel like the "look left, look right" option was entirely pre-snap, and once you snapped the ball the camera went immediately back to what you would see normally. So it's not like you could watch what the wideout did at (and immediately after) the snap. Now, instead of looking left and right, I just pull back and use coach cam, and you can use the highlight option to keep the camera pulled back so that when I snap the ball I can see what both my wideouts are doing when the ball is snapped.

Well, I don't have the problem any longer, I'm just saying I know why some people would still want it.

Hey I dont know if you guys have noticed this yet while you've been playing, but I've noticed a problem while playing the demo.

If this has been brought up or discussed already, just ignore me. I haven't seen it discussed in a forum yet.

When the CPU breaks a big run on me, something programmed into their AI tells them to run toward a pylon, even when it's not the best path of choice. Multiple times they have broken free on a big run that WOULD have been a TD if they would have just run straight down the middle of the field, but instead they turned and ran toward a pylon only to get caught because the angle was advantageous to me and a player on my team.

I like the pylon-running and think it's a good thing to have in some situations, but in others it's not. It seems like the AI is told to run to the pylon every time they get into the open field, including QBs and WRs.

I have been lucky enough to stop a few TD runs because of bad angles taken by the CPU and think this needs to be fixed. Has anybody else seen this? Is it just a demo issue, have they corrected it in the final build?

ive not seen that issue on any of the retail footgae ive watched...

"E"

Just was reading a thread (not every post since it's over 30 pages on operationsports) but something about a day one patch? If there is already a thread here on it I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy View Post
    Just was reading a thread (not every post since it's over 30 pages on operationsports) but something about a day one patch? If there is already a thread here on it I apologize.
    http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ouncement-soon

Thanks

This may be the wrong thread but I wasn't sure where else to put it. It's looking like I may have a copy of the game tomorrow. What mod should I PM to discuss sharing my opinions, clips, or anything else I may do wth the game here? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post
    This may be the wrong thread but I wasn't sure where else to put it. It's looking like I may have a copy of the game tomorrow. What mod should I PM to discuss sharing my opinions, clips, or anything else I may do wth the game here? Thanks!
    If you would, PM either myself or cdj with any kind of proof you can provide (gamertag showing playing it, picture, etc.) and as well anything you're interested in doing to help out.

Just curious... what console are you expecting to get the game for?

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    If you would, PM either myself or cdj with any kind of proof you can provide (gamertag showing playing it, picture, etc.) and as well anything you're interested in doing to help out.

ok. I will send one of you a message tomorrow once I get it. Playstation 3.

is this about the last night of this stuff ? theyve pretty much covered whats in the game until we get it ,to this point........

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post

Sending a message now with a pic.

can someone please just do a quick teambuilder team and see if the helmet number option works properly with numbers on side of the helmet....please

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    can someone please just do a quick teambuilder team and see if the helmet number option works properly with numbers on side of the helmet....please
    I am very, very, very happy to say they appear to be working. I took an existing team I had made for NCAA 10 (or 11, maybe) and downloaded them. I see helmet numbers in both cutscenes and gameplay.