Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Other NCAA Football 12 Q&A

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I am very, very, very happy to say they appear to be working. I took an existing team I had made for NCAA 10 (or 11, maybe) and downloaded them. I see helmet numbers in both cutscenes and gameplay.

that sounds good

Don't know if this can be answered yet, but worth a try. In an online dynasty game against the CPU, we couldn't edit the uniform combinations for the CPU...for example...playing against FSU @ Doak....they would always wear their regular uniform of garnett and gold. I know in an offline dynasty we could change what they wore. Even if the CPU randomly did uniform combos would be nice. Imagine if you will playing against a rival that has alternate uni's and you are watching the pregame and they are in alternate uni's. Lets me know they are "up" for this one.

I am very, very, very happy to say they appear to be working. I took an existing team I had made for NCAA 10 (or 11, maybe) and downloaded them. I see helmet numbers in both cutscenes and gameplay.
    woohoo! oh, the possibilities..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i popped ncaa11 back in today and was playing offline dynasty. i had one play where i came out in a twins look, and sent one wr in motion to the other side of the field. after he came set, i noticed the cpu was not covering the wr i had sent in motion, so i formation audibled to a deep pass. upon doing this, the wr i had originally sent in motion, ran all the way back to his original spot (putting me in a twins look again).

any chance this could be fixed? ideally, if you motion a guy, then formation audible to a new play, the motion man should stay in his new spot....not run back to where he first lined up after breaking the huddle.

I personally believe that's a design decision, rather than a bug. That's true for any audible called for the same formation -- it resets the formation.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Anyone know if Iowas entrance will include the swarm?

Quote Originally Posted by RIPVW View Post
    Anyone know if Iowas entrance will include the swarm?
    Their entrance appears to be largely generic, besides following Herky who's carrying the black flag with the logo. It feels familiar and may have been in '11.

Celebrations

I know the ncaa has been cracking down hard on celebrations and taunting. From what I have seen in the demo celebrations (high-stepping into the endzone, etc...) have been removed in the game as well. Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks

If you're talking about the animations that you could use by pressing the spin button, it appears they've been removed.

I personally believe that's a design decision, rather than a bug. That's true for any audible called for the same formation -- it resets the formation.
    well i dont like it..... but i can deal with it.

Thanks for answering Jeff

That's understandable but its a bummer... I like to stick it to the computer every now and then.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-10-2011 at 10:08 PM.