Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Requests

• Facebook
  • Display
    Picture of the national championship game. (Hoping its night time)

Steelerfan- just get some shots of Penn State home and away jerseys with the sleeves normal and not tucked under

and for the sake of history- maybe pictures or game footage of PSU vs Nebraska

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    First, do you want me to play as Georgia Tech or let the CPU control them? As well, if you would, expand what you mean by "fixed". Two reasons, 1) I didn't use it very much on NCAA11 and 2) I know one of my first online games on NCAA11, I played psusnoop and had quite a bit of success with it. Just want to clarify by what you mean fixed.
    I don't know what he means by fixed, but I would like to see the CPU run the Flex offense against a fairly decent defense (not A- or greater if you can help it).

If at all possible, I'd love to see some default AA coach mode footage as well with a lower rated Air Raid or just Spread passing team (you controlling them) against a pretty evenly matched defensive team. I'm curious to see how a lower rated CPU QB handles the pressure of having to throw the ball 40+ times a game against a decent defensive team.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    First, do you want me to play as Georgia Tech or let the CPU control them? As well, if you would, expand what you mean by "fixed". Two reasons, 1) I didn't use it very much on NCAA11 and 2) I know one of my first online games on NCAA11, I played psusnoop and had quite a bit of success with it. Just want to clarify by what you mean fixed.
    I mean the dive read was pointless in 11 id like to see if its better an if theres any new plays you can be them to btw

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Steelerfan- just get some shots of Penn State home and away jerseys with the sleeves normal and not tucked under

and for the sake of history- maybe pictures or game footage of PSU vs Nebraska
    Sorry, I'll be relegated to answering questions. I don't have capturing capability (unless you want cell phone pics and video, lol).

Maybe I can play cdj or JB online and they can get it (NU vs PSU).

i want to see screenshots of hawaii's unis- home, away and the alternate. please and thanks.

Recruit
    Can I see a video of Baylor's pregame intro?

Thanks,
    Brandon

Can we see some footage of a user running a Pistol offense. I'd like to see if the read and triple option plays have sped up animations. In 11 the handoff animation was so slow you'd have a defender in your face before you'd get control of the ball carrier, making it nearly impossible to run the play effectively.

Any video with You vs The Ohio St or the U would be appreciated.

One thing to keep in mind, not all media requests can be honored just because of the time it takes to complete everything and upload. Since this thread has already reached two pages, I wanted to make sure to reiterate that.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    One thing to keep in mind, not all media requests can be honored just because of the time it takes to complete everything and upload. Since this thread has already reached two pages, I wanted to make sure to reiterate that.
    Better do mine or I'm gonna be pissed!

Ok kindly forward me your copy and I'll take care of what I can

I won't make any requests just though I'd put that in here lol

Recruit
    That's fine. You guys can just do my request.

Can I get a photo of the inside of the Carrier Dome?

shut up and get to work EA whipping boy

actually...I would like to see the EA version of the unusual Washington State alternate Helmets and uni's..I'm assuming they are in since they were unveiled quite early on...?

maybe a screen of the new Akron Stadium?

and I know I already said this somewhere..but to be redundant, all different weather games-pictures or video- rain-snow-fog-3:30 pm-6:30 pm -night time,what ever you can think of or actually have time for.

is the navy field as bright as it was last year/ that isnt a complaint..in ncaa 2011 I thought it was cool that for some reason they made that field look like the sun was really bright on it or something to that effect...?

I really just want to know if the field gets torn up and if unis get dirty or are they going to have to patch it in like last year?

A screenshot of Washington State's new gray alternate uniforms would be great!

Oregon State Pro Combat Uniforms in the Snow

Ive been wanting to see a snow pic. So its great.
    I would like to see a Fog pic