Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by rhombic21 View Post
    I know it's a longshot, but is it possible to save depth charts and have them work in online?
    I'll test when I get back on, I assume however its just as it was in NCAA 11.

Quote Originally Posted by rhombic21 View Post
    I know it's a longshot, but is it possible to save depth charts and have them work in online?
    Yeah, I don't think it's possible but I didn't test it to be certain.

Online impressions through two games (both vs Oneback)... gameplay is quite smooth. Granted Oneback & I rarely had any connection issues in the past so not surprising but it might be slightly better than NCAA11 but not positive. The complaint I do have though is that in the menus/playbook/etc., things seem to be either too touchy and less responsive all at once. You'll be cycling through your plays and accidentally go through two pages.

Overall though, Online lobbies, etc. are pretty much the same as last year, online gameplay is improved even if only marginally, online playbook is sluggish.

I've played 3 games online thus far and don't really have any complaints...my thoughts pretty much mirror g's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    I think that would've been a major announcement had they brought something like that in this year.
    Yeah, I just don't see why it wasn't transplanted into NCAA 12, since it was in Madden 11. Co-op never gets enough love.

Has there been a definitive confirmation on the depth chart issue (if we can set them and have them saved for online play?)
    Last edited by HoggyStyle; 07-06-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Custom depth charts would be excellent. Madden has them so I couldn't imagine it would be to difficult to implement. Aside from that I really just want the D/C glitch fixed. It would make playing online play now games oh so much easier!

So is the dynasty site up or no? I keep getting an error every time I try to get into it. Just wondering if it's just me or can no one get into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Kernzy View Post
    So is the dynasty site up or no? I keep getting an error every time I try to get into it. Just wondering if it's just me or can no one get into it?
    It's up... but since you don't have NCAA12 and not a member of an OD, it won't let you in. I have an OD created and it's working for me.

Gotcha, alright, thank you sir. That explains it.

Has the number of users allowed in Online Dynasty Been increased from 12? It's a joke that in the large scope of college football past years have only 12 user teams that can be occupied in 1 dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetooth710 View Post
    Has the number of users allowed in Online Dynasty Been increased from 12? It's a joke that in the large scope of college football past years have only 12 user teams that can be occupied in 1 dynasty.
    Yeah... About this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10

But you should really listen to this. It's pretty long but they discuss this topic of increasing the user controlled team limit.
    Last edited by Cipher 8; 07-08-2011 at 08:23 AM.

12 is good enough..you usually only get 8 consistant guys as it is

hell, this year you can have 4 combined close friends- have a 4 team conference and just keep playing each other.

i'll have the game in hand by noon tomorrow. I'd like to run a few games with the patch and post some impressions if that's okay with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    hell, this year you can have 4 combined close friends- have a 4 team conference and just keep playing each other.
    Wait if you have only 4 in a conference you play them more than once in a season?

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher 8 View Post
    Wait if you have only 4 in a conference you play them more than once in a season?
    No, you only play each other once and then you play a bunch of FCS teams as conference games.

They're better off all being Independents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were talking about being able to invite people from your friends list to a game without having to first meet in a lobby... I found a way. Just go to the Leaderboard, then change over to the Friends tab (3rd tab), and then press X on the person you want to invite and "Invite to a Game". I haven't tested it to see how well it works and whether or not it's automatically unranked but I presume it has the same options that come up when you start one from the lobby.

Just something to keep in the back of your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Just go to the Leaderboard, then change over to the Friends tab (3rd tab)
    JB is on the list with 500 points, with a 0-0 record and 0% DNF. This amuses me.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud