Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty & Coaching Carousel

• Facebook
  • Display

Dynasty & Coaching Carousel

Post your NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode & Coaching Carousel questions in this thread.

However, before posting please review the thread to see if your question (or one similar) has already been asked and/or answered.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    1. Please, someone, sim the game to season 5 or 6 and see what type of ratings the teams have. Are there any A overall teams at all? Interested to see how progression is working this year.

2. Please sim a season as a coordinator (whichever one is fine with me) and see what type of job offers you get after a mediocre/bad season (or what type of offers you get after a great season - whichever happens).

Thanks guys (you lucky bastards)!

Key question: Does PRESTIGE change if conference are realigned? AKA is conference prestige dynamic or at the very least can it be changed by the user???

Freshman
    Are 2 and 3 star players actually viable at the big boy schools this year?

Just a heads up, Jason French from the NCAA team tweeted that the websites for NCAA12 won't be available tomorrow. Sounds like first version will be up on Friday or sometime thereafter. We still should be able to run online dynasties, etc. but we obviously won't be able provide any info on the website changes until after that.

Ya recruit ratings and just sim to see stats and what not

maybe some screens of different created coaches outfits...?

Submitting this on behalf of one of our twitter followers:

@BdyDrpdKotaEC - I want to know if recruiting will be affected by the new coaching carousal or not? If so, how?

I just want to second simming through to like season 5 or 6 and seeing how the league shapes up and what rosters look like. Anything recruiting related, would love to see a demonstration of the sway pitch being stronger than in previous years.

It's incomprehensible how jealous I am that you guys will have the game tomorrow.

Got a couple questions:

1. Are 2* and 3* recruits viable now?
    2. How well do teams recruit to their style of play?
    3. Are recruit ratings more logical? No more terrible juke and spin for RB's and WR's? Also, is the relation between speed, acceleration, and agility better then last year? For some positions, a player had one or two of the three, but not all? I hate seeing a 4.4 safety who has 76 agility and 82 acceleration
    4. How good is progression compared to NCAA 11? Is it more performance based?
    5.. Are there more kicker and punters, and are their ratings any good now?
    Last edited by lsutig187; 06-29-2011 at 05:42 AM.

If you're going to sim ahead a few seasons I'd like to know if teams still stockpile players at certain positions and neglect others, like having 6 QBs but only 1 RG and 1 LG.

Also, do you see players out of position on the depth charts? WRs playing CB because of a lack of CBs or CBs having lower ratings than the WR.

Could you sim ahead 5-6 seasons then post a list of the top 15 players at each position and the bottom 15 players at each position? A screenshot or video would work great. I'd like to see how the ratings compare versus the season 1 rosters.

Any changes to fullbacks, as in number or recruits or quality from previous versions?

Similar to above, would like to know if there is any affect on a recruiting class if a coach is fired, etc?

With the addition of the custom conferences you now make super conferences with 16 teams, but can u have 16 users in and Online dynasty? the old limit was 12.

Quote Originally Posted by D1 Athlee View Post
    With the addition of the custom conferences you now make super conferences with 16 teams, but can u have 16 users in and Online dynasty? the old limit was 12.
    I'm 99% certain that you can still only have 12 members in an OD.

I would love to know about recruit heights and weights and to what degree height and weight progress from year-to-year. Are there an abundance of 6'1", 210-pound defensive ends? If so, do recruits add weight as dynasty progresses?

Obviously the first half of that question is easier to answer than the second, but your observations would be greatly appreciated when time allows. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I'm 99% certain that you can still only have 12 members in an OD.
    Make that 110%

online or offline dynasties with coaching carousel on or off- can you only name the coach you are using or can you name/personalize the Head coach-def cord. and off. cord as well?

It looks like coaching contracts, at least the initial ones, are 3 years by default. Just to confirm, could you start getting offers (and can you accept those offers) from other schools before the 3 years on your current contract is up?

Quote Originally Posted by jwallace0317 View Post
    It looks like coaching contracts, at least the initial ones, are 3 years by default. Just to confirm, could you start getting offers (and can you accept those offers) from other schools before the 3 years on your current contract is up?
    Yep!