Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Gameplay

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Sanseri is a fuckin' HORRIBLE QB. I'm seen him make a throw almost exactly like that but tried to bullet it inbetween 3 defenders like an idiot and got picked off for it.
    All he had to do was pan left and he had a guy in soft coverage right on the goal line.

Nevermind

360 guys : do you all experience tiny freezes online or during no huddle?

definitely found a Custom PB bug. Sometimes in online games, your plays/formations go completely missing.

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    definitely found a Custom PB bug. Sometimes in online games, your plays/formations go completely missing.
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, it should be fixed in the Day 1 Patch, however if you don't mind, if you can retrace your steps, I'd love to have the steps you followed as a PM.

Okay I finally got the game today and after playing three full games these are the early issues that I've found (I absolutely LOVE the game so far, so don't get this confused like I'm complaining about the entire game becuase I think its great. These are just the main issues I've come across so far that I feel need to be addressed):

- What in the world was all the fuss about a few months ago when they were quickly gathering all of the information for band and cannon locations? NEITHER are correctly implemented into the game.
    While playing you can see the cannon in the correct place on the field, but when it cues to the cutscene where the cannon is fired it is mysteriously moved to a separate INCORRECT place on the field.
    Band placement is even more worse. If you pause the game and look in the stands for your schools marching band they are nowhere to be found! They have not been added amongst the crowd and are noticably missing if you care about small details like that. When the game cuts to the band playing after a score or a big play, you'll notice that they're not in the correct spot either. I'm not sure why they even asked for this information if they didn't plan to correctly implement it into the game.

-After playing 3 full games with 5 minute quarters each, I saw a total of 1 penalty called (offsides). I'm not sure why this keeps getting ignored but penalties are still lacking and will need major slider adjustments in order to become a factor in games.

-I had a 3rd and goal opportunity from the 1 yard line and decided to call a QB sneak in order to see if the auto-dive issue was still in the game. Sure enough when I snapped the ball my QB quickly fell to the ground, but did seem to make more of an effort to gain yardage than he would have in last years game. This situation, and most QB sneak situations admittedly, probably call for a quick snap-and-dive type motion, but it is frustrating to not have control over my player and hope he correctly finds space between his lineman and gains yardage.

-There is a major freezing/skipping issue during games when players call for a no huddle or call a timeout after a play. For some reason in these situations the game freezes for a second or two before continuing as normal. If you are a team that runs a no huddle offense this will be a noticible problem as it happens after EVERY PLAY. It doesn't happen through normal slow steady play, only when a timeout or when no-huddle is called.

Other than these issues, I've been extremely happy. None of these problems have to do with gameplay, which is very nice. Playing defense is extremely hard on Heisman vs the CPU. Even playing against teams with poor offenses they still have the ability to march down the field unless you play smart defense and stick to your zones. This will take a lot of getting used to and I expect to lose a LOT more games this season than last, which is a welcome change.

Quote Originally Posted by tko27 View Post
    If you pause the game and look in the stands for your schools marching band they are nowhere to be found! They have not been added amongst the crowd and are noticably missing if you care about small details like that. When the game cuts to the band playing after a score or a big play, you'll notice that they're not in the correct spot either. I'm not sure why they even asked for this information if they didn't plan to correctly implement it into the game.
    FWIW, this isn't an absolute across the board. Ohio State's is in the correct position (well, close enough -- even I didn't know that that they bled over into the little slip of a section next to them) in both the stadium and cutscenes.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud