Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Football 12 - Achievement List

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Ouch... was hoping that one would be removed.
    Grumble, grumble, grumble.

That said, I did discover a pretty easy way to cheat it.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

....do these little games within the game get you anything in the long run ?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuahuskers View Post
    Why are so many of these on RTG? I hate RTG. I guess it's good for those who like it, though. Also, BYU gets its own achievement? Just because they went independent? Dumb. Why isn't there an achievement to win the B1G or MNC with Nebraska in their first year in the Big Ten?
    Or one of the new Pac12 schools for that matter? Or any of the other schools in new confs?

Maybe their train of thought was that independent is more difficult because of SOS? {shrug, don't know}

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Ouch... was hoping that one would be removed.
    Just have a buddy come over, have him throw an out route and let you pick it off for 6.

Quote Originally Posted by prime9 View Post
    Just have a buddy come over
    Buddy ... come ... over? I know what friends are ... I have those. But aren't they only through the Internet? What is this "come over" you speak of? Is that something I should ask JB about? He knows more about the world than I.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    ....do these little games within the game get you anything in the long run ?
    Personally, it gives me a sense of accomplishment that I've "finished" games that otherwise would not be completed. Or it gives me a goal to work towards rather than just giving up on a game and being done with it forever.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Buddy ... come ... over? I know what friends are ... I have those. But aren't they only through the Internet? What is this "come over" you speak of? Is that something I should ask JB about? He knows more about the world than I.

Personally, it gives me a sense of accomplishment that I've "finished" games that otherwise would not be completed. Or it gives me a goal to work towards rather than just giving up on a game and being done with it forever.
    In more ways than two