Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: The Fast Food / Junk Food Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    We have a local chain called Don & Millies here that makes an excellent burger.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    We have a local chain called Don & Millies here that makes an excellent burger.
    I discovered this place nearby that makes amazing 1/2 pound burgers. They have all kinds of crazy stuff like a mac and cheese burger but this is the one to go for:

Yep. Honey Buns.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I discovered this place nearby that makes amazing 1/2 pound burgers. They have all kinds of crazy stuff like a mac and cheese burger but this is the one to go for:

Yep. Honey Buns.
    We have an Honest Abe's here that has some GREAT burgers.

http://grounduprestaurants.com/honestabes.html
    The dude abides.

We have an Honest Abe's here that has some GREAT burgers.

http://grounduprestaurants.com/honestabes.html
    That Nacho Momma's Cheeseburger sounds fantastic.

That Nacho Momma's Cheeseburger sounds fantastic.
    The seasoning they put on the burgers is FANTASTIC

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

The Fast Food / Junk Food Thread

My wife and I like going to a place called Smashburger (she says smash like the character Smash from the tv version of Friday Night Lights).
    Last edited by souljahbill; 02-05-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Always wanted to try one of the higher tier burger places. Five Guys, In-Out and Smashburgers. When I was working in Chicago I did try Steak and Shake which was okay but overpriced and Culvers. The original butter burger and it was really good.

The Fast Food / Junk Food Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Always wanted to try one of the higher tier burger places. Five Guys, In-Out and Smashburgers. When I was working in Chicago I did try Steak and Shake which was okay but overpriced and Culvers. The original butter burger and it was really good.
    We have a 5 Guys. I rather have a Whopper. I went to an In-N-Out when I went to E3 like 5 or 6 years ago. It was a good burger but I was underwhelmed because it was so hyped up by everyone before I had it. Damn good shake though.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 02-05-2016 at 08:31 PM.

I've had Five Guys and I wasn't impressed at all. 2 burgers, 2 fries, 2 drinks and it was like $23. That would be fine if it was great but the burgers were smallish and just ok.

Smashburger didn't impress me either. Had it once and it was just ok. Not bad at all, just not something I'd go out of my way for.

The first couple of times that I had Steak & Shake was in Dallas like 10 years ago. I thought it was great. Now we have them in Houston and I've only been once and it was just ok. The shakes are good though.

I've never had In n Out.

I just tried the Quesalupa from Taco Bell that they spent millions on to advertise at the Super Bowl. While tasty, the cheese in the shell is nothing like in the commercial; much like the lack of cheese in the McDonald's cheese sticks LOL and that's no longer on the menu here.
    The dude abides.

Meh. I'll take a regular Reuben over that.

My burps taste like bacon...I'm going for the bacon cycle today.

Quote Originally Posted by comprar View Post
    My burps taste like bacon...I'm going for the bacon cycle today.

Gave the Quesalupa another chance since I had a Taco Bell gift card. Underwhelming again. The Quesarito blows it out of the water. The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is still god.
    The dude abides.

Gave the Quesalupa another chance since I had a Taco Bell gift card. Underwhelming again. The Quesarito blows it out of the water. The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is still god.
    I eventually tried the Quesalupa too. It was total garbage. I can't understand it either because I have a friend who loves them. To me, it didn't deliver as promised and was just gross. In fact, it's probably the last thing on their menu that I'd ever order whenever I make it back to Taco Bell.

I eventually tried the Quesalupa too. It was total garbage. I can't understand it either because I have a friend who loves them. To me, it didn't deliver as promised and was just gross. In fact, it's probably the last thing on their menu that I'd ever order whenever I make it back to Taco Bell.
    The cheese sure as fuck doesn't do what it does in the commercial.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Apparently this Twin Peaks place has great... um... beer and chicken... NSFW

Spoiler: show

Only in the good ol' USA... and maybe Japan could you get away with this type of establishment.

Honestly I have never really liked Taco Bell. I assume it's the same in the USA but up here Taco Bell and KFC operate out of the same locations. Nothing like Deep Fried Chicken side-by-side with Mexican food.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Apparently this Twin Peaks place has great... um... beer and chicken... NSFW

Only in the good ol' USA... and maybe Japan could you get away with this type of establishment.
    I went to Twin Peaks with a buddy just last week. There was a bounty of delicious goodies there.