Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fast Food / Junk Food Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Live wire Orange might be the best soda out there. Only a few have come close to its deliciousness
    I don't like orange soda.

But, based solely on your endorsement, I just went to 2 stores to find this. I've only taken a couple of sips but I'm reminded of, I believe, tangerine Life Savers.

I'm going to have to finish the bottle to decide but it is not bad. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I don't like orange soda.

But, based solely on your endorsement, I just went to 2 stores to find this. I've only taken a couple of sips but I'm reminded of, I believe, tangerine Life Savers.

I'm going to have to finish the bottle to decide but it is not bad. I like it.
    Glad I could help I've just always liked Orange soda so Live Wire was like a jacked up version of it for me.

I'm definitely more of a Code Red fan than Live Wire

I like the grape whatever Dew it's called better.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I like the grape whatever Dew it's called better.
    I will have to try it. I love Grape Crush.

If anyone likes watermelon flavored drinks, the Watermelon Snap Punch (made by Snapple, comes in 2 liter plastic bottle) is good. It tastes like watermelon juice, not like a Jolly Rancher.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Glad I could help I've just always liked Orange soda so Live Wire was like a jacked up version of it for me.
    Finished it last night. It's good. Not great to me but alot better than, say, Orange Crush.

Has anyone actually seen the alleged Doritos flavored Mountain Dew out in the wild? Everyone said it was real, but I've never even seen a picture of a bottle, yet alone it being sold.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Nope. I haven't seen a thing.

#TheScriptIsDead

They tested them last November, but haven't heard about them being available for purchase in stores.

That makes a lot more sense that they were being tested on campuses. Good find, cdj.

One thing I miss about Columbus is that a lot of companies use it as a test location... there was a lot of stuff that I could find there that I haven't found anywhere else.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I just have to remember it has to be COLD! I remember that last year. While it was cold, it was good. Once it got to room temperature, the taste was just wrong.

And as much as I was happy last year, still doesn't come close to the Baja Blast at Taco Bell. The fountain drink version is so much better tasting than the bottle/can version. It needs that kick of CO2 and the syrup. Just not quite the same without it.

#TheScriptIsDead
    I could be wrong, but I think the canned Baja Blast tastes better this year. Maybe they adjusted for the aluminum?

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think the canned Baja Blast tastes better this year. Maybe they adjusted for the aluminum?
    Hmm, I'll have to try out the can. I actually picked up two bottles tonight while I was at the gas station. The bottles do taste better this year, I think they may have made some changes or adjustments for the canned and bottled versions. Granted I drank them while cold, I'll have to let a bottle get to room temperature and try it out, see if it still tastes good.

#TheScriptIsDead

I thought they even tasted slightly off while cold last year, but didn't detect it in one can so far. *knock on wood* I'm interested to see if you feel the same way.

Wanted to also mention that Green Apple Gatorade is the shit. We were getting a house ready for renters last week (painting etc. with no electricity/AC) and I must have drank 12-15 bottles of the stuff over the course of like 8 days. Love it!

The Fast Food / Junk Food Thread

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Wanted to also mention that Green Apple Gatorade is the shit. We were getting a house ready for renters last week (painting etc. with no electricity/AC) and I must have drank 12-15 bottles of the stuff over the course of like 8 days. Love it!
    Most definitely. It's amazing! In fact, I now buy Gatorade from 2 stores by my job because I know they carry it. I'd be hurt if I wanted a Gatorade and it wasn't available.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 04-30-2015 at 08:19 PM.

I can't believe how good this is. Ale brewed with raw and roasted jalapeņos. It's a first year seasonal ale that is brewed by No Label Brewing Company which is a local brewery.

Got some of the Green Apple Gatorade tonight while at the gas station. Fuck me that's good! Like drinking a damn apple Jolly Rancher! I'm gonna be addicted to that stuff.

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Got some of the Green Apple Gatorade tonight while at the gas station. Fuck me that's good! Like drinking a damn apple Jolly Rancher! I'm gonna be addicted to that stuff.

#TheScriptIsDead
    I bought another bottle today. I'm at the point where I literally buy a bottle a day after football practice.

They have got to be secretly adding crack or cocaine in it or something. That is just too goddamn addictively good!

#TheScriptIsDead