Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Football 11 Demo Match-up #2 - Florida vs. Florida State

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    Player models do look really good. Is it just me or does the ball still look GIGANTIC in some of those pics?
    It seems to be an issue the closer the pic is zoomed in, for whatever reason.

When it comes to the hit stick and locomotion, don't try and deliver a big hit if you are the last line of defense. You might as well just give them the points if you try and fail. This year, there's no suction into the big hit and no quick recovery if you whiff on the hit.

after thinking about it, all the teams in the demo will probably be Nike schools. got to show off the pro combat uniforms. :rolleyes:

The player models are looking amazing! I have a feeling I am going to replay every play when the retail version comes out to admire the graphics haha

Wow I have a feeling this is going to be a great game this year they are so confident in this game that they are going to give us 8 teams to play with this is amazing

BOOOOOO YAH! I knew it sounded like multiple teams.

The unis look terrific, and there are still helmet stickers on the alternate helmets. That's a minor detail, but the fact that they paid attention to something like that is HOTT!

You can see multiple running styles in 3 of the 4 screens. #88 bigger TE lumbering and more upright, #7 lower to the ground, more athletic and shifty, and brantley is just trying to get a move on! This is going to be a fun, fun demo. Can't wait till I get back Thursday to play this!

I like the FSU helmets. I'm now guessing USC-Notre Dame (for hurry up style) and Georgia-GT as the 4th game. Maybe Texas-Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    Love the multiple matchups! Hopin they changed it to 1, 5 minute qtr instead of 4, 1 min qtrs... if they did that, even the demo will be a home run this year ! Either way, lookin forward to it!
    Last year it was 4 2 min quarters. In madden if you didn't pre order it, the demo was only 4 1 min quarters.

I have reason to believe they might have Nevada and SMU to show off the pistol and run&shoot offense. Plus, it would be a rematch of the Hawaii bowl. It's not that likely, but it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Instead of the full game, 2 minute quarter garbage I'd rather see a game just start in the 4th quarter with a random score (within 7 points) and a random team with the ball. Make the 4th quarter 15 minutes with accelerated clock and let the game go!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Instead of the full game, 2 minute quarter garbage I'd rather see a game just start in the 4th quarter with a random score (within 7 points) and a random team with the ball. Make the 4th quarter 15 minutes with accelerated clock and let the game go!
    That's definitely an interesting idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    That'd be sick! I'm definitely a +1 on that idea. But either way, it's going to better than last year by FAR!

Uniforms looks great and I love what EA is doing with the demo this year~ props to EA/Tiburon for all of their hard work. My only question... what's with all of the State of Florida love? Miami, Florida, FSU, ...boy, it's like Tiburon is from Flor.... oh...um... yeah. So I guess next up is Central Florida vs FIU LOL. Seriously though, I would love to see a lower tier team like Idaho versus a team like GT. That would give me a great "feel" as to how strong teams play against weak opponents and what it will be like running in the new blocking schemes. Bring on the next demo announcements
    Last edited by jaymo76; 06-08-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Michigan rolled out next, since someone important is from there too. :p VS Notre Dame probably, since OSU is out. And then Texas-Bama is my other guess