Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Shows Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Watched a couple Pawn Stars here and there....I get home around 5 so on Mondays its two Pawn Stars, an Amercian Pickers x 3 throughout the night. Last night was the first time I saw American Pickers....pretty good, not as good as Pawn Stars though.
    Yeah, the best thing about Pawn Stars is the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
    Damn you! It doesn't come on here for another half hour!
    You west coasters

Yeah, the best thing about Pawn Stars is the characters.
    This is the first time I've DVR'd new episodes. Going to watch them sometime this week.

From an older episode, that dude with the Paul Revere spoon probably shat himself

You west coasters
    And then I got so caught up playing NCAA, I still haven't seen it. Tonight though.

This is the first time I've DVR'd new episodes. Going to watch them sometime this week.

From an older episode, that dude with the Paul Revere spoon probably shat himself
    I haven't watched this weeks episodes either. I got sucked into a pawn stars marathon a couple weekends back, but I don't think I saw that one.

And then I got so caught up playing NCAA, I still haven't seen it. Tonight though.

I haven't watched this weeks episodes either. I got sucked into a pawn stars marathon a couple weekends back, but I don't think I saw that one.
    He wanted a lavish wedding for his daughter, and had this old spoon. This expert came in and verified that it was legitamately made by Paul Revere, Jr. himself (Junior is the Revere we know about, both Senior and Junior were big silversmiths).....dude got like $8500 for it.

He wanted a lavish wedding for his daughter, and had this old spoon. This expert came in and verified that it was legitamately made by Paul Revere, Jr. himself (Junior is the Revere we know about, both Senior and Junior were big silversmiths).....dude got like $8500 for it.
    I'd probably have to change my underwear too if I sold a spoon for $8500. It's crazy some of the stuff people bring into the shop.

Holy shit...what an episode of Rescue Me tonight.
    Now THAT'S the Rescue Me I know and love. Next week's episode looks intense.

Is anyone going to start watching FX's new series Terriers? I have it on the DVR.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Is anyone going to start watching FX's new series Terriers? I have it on the DVR.
    I might. About the only thing coming on new that I'm definitely going to check out is No Ordinary Family. Besides that, it's tough to find something new that I'm actually interested in.

I've added it to my DVR but will probably wait to hear what others think before I waste time watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I've added it to my DVR but will probably wait to hear what others think before I waste time watching it.
    Probably gonna get it watched Friday. Will let you know...creator of The Shield and writer from Ocean's 11, plus FX, it's definitely worth a chance for me.

So what new shows did you guys watch this past week and like?

I DVRd a bunch, but so far have only watched The Event and Chase. Both seem OK, but after one week I think I prefer Chase of the two. The Event did get better as it went along, so I'll stick with it.

It's not a new show (nearing end of the first season), but I stumbled across The Glades on A&E and it's not a bad show either.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I checked out Shit My Dad Says (with the man William Shatner) and I thought it was pretty funny. Gonna be one of those shows that has a quirky sense of humor.

Plan on watching No Ordinary Family (though early reviews of the pilot is not good).

Besides that, it's back to the new seasons of the old staples (House, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, and Two and A Half Men).
    Last edited by morsdraconis; 09-26-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Anybody watch Eastbound and Down? I don't get HBO but heard it's pretty good. Especially with the people that are in it.

I could never act with Will Ferrell. I think I would lose it every take.

When I had HBO for a brief moment I got to watch it. Very funny if I do say so myself.

For anyone that's not watching Modern Family or Community, you're really missing out, especially this week. Those two with an epic South Park this week has been a hilarious week for TV.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    For anyone that's not watching Modern Family or Community, you're really missing out, especially this week. Those two with an epic South Park this week has been a hilarious week for TV.
    I just starting watching Modern Family as finally got a new Tivo so I can record two shows at once. Must say it was pretty f'in funny.

I rewatched season 4 of Friday Night Lights and it's so sad that season 5 is going to be the last season. Awesome show.

I started watching Parks and Recreation via Netflix. If you take The Office, but actually make it funny, you'll have Parks and Recreation.

I'm currently plowing through the 4th season of 30 Rock also.

Plus Top Gear debuted on History last night....my roommate said it's pretty good. I'm a big fan of Adam Ferrara, so I'll have to check it out.
    It was decent, but overall disappointing.

Though it was amusing to see Tanner Foust and recognize him from DiRT 2, not his actual accomplishments.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud