Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1252

Thread: TV Shows Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    This will probably go down as well as JB and CDJ playing Hannah Montana for the achievements. Netflix just added the second season of Reign. It is my dirty pleasure, as I try to avoid anything CW related. I am a sucker for historical shows, especially British and Europe. It is a story about Mary the Queen of Scots. That much they got right, Mary was the Queen of Scots. Everything else is up for grabs. This was created for the kids out there with a TV viewing habit that rose just above watching those Teen Mom shows. Did not have a clue about this going in but for some reason the show stuck. Silly story, followed by a bunch of pop centric music customized to fit the time period. Yet here I am binge watching season 2 now that the college games for the week are done. It does have Nostradamus in it and the lead actress that plays Mary is cute as a button. The back and forth between Mary and the pre-Mary French Queen are the highlight of the show.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 10-04-2015 at 12:57 AM.

There's still 10 minutes left in the Oregon-Colorado game.

Colorado still in the Pac-12? They really need to add a promotion/relegation system in college football.

Edit: Relegation, not demotion.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 10-04-2015 at 02:39 AM.

Swedish Chef doing karaoke Rapper's Delight. Oh fuck that was hilarious. The Muppets is turning into gold!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Colorado still in the Pac-12? They really need to add a promotion/relegation system in college football.

Edit: Relegation, not demotion.
    I'm behind on episodes, but love the adult content they slide in there, like the band being able to relax legally

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

The entire karaoke scene from Tuesday night. Swedish Chef is still the best part. I want a video of just him and only him singing Rapper's Delight.

Yes. Found someone who cut together and uploaded only Swedish Chef's bits.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yes. Found someone who cut together and uploaded only Swedish Chef's bits.

Great episode

Bunsen and Beaker wearing each others clothes

I need to catch up on this it is so good.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I need to catch up on this it is so good.
    Yeah you do.

Blacklist. I was hesitant about watching this. Not a big fan of Spader but after binge watching the first two seasons, color me impressed. Did not see the twist coming at the end of season two. Now I need to catch up on season 3 and add it to DVR list.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Blacklist. I was hesitant about watching this. Not a big fan of Spader but after binge watching the first two seasons, color me impressed. Did not see the twist coming at the end of season two. Now I need to catch up on season 3 and add it to DVR list.
    I watched season 1 but just couldn't get into it.

Final season of Peep Show starts next week in Britain. Hopefully it hits over here soon, preferably on Netflix as they have all the other season. First 8 seasons are here.

Not The IT Crowd funny but easily worth a watch.

Finally catching up on Gotham on the tail end of the first season and yeah I kinda geeked out on the first conversation between Nigma and Cobblepot.
    The dude abides.

Finally catching up on Gotham on the tail end of the first season and yeah I kinda geeked out on the first conversation between Nigma and Cobblepot.
    Season 2 is so much better. I almost quit watching, glad I stuck it through.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Season 2 is so much better. I almost quit watching, glad I stuck it through.
    I thought season one was amazing, but then again I'm a huge Batman fan.

The dude abides.

I thought season one was amazing, but then again I'm a huge Batman fan.

I'm a huge Batman fan too but the way they did season 1 turned me off. Didn't like how they introduced so many characters and most of them were 1 maybe 2 episodes plots and then onto the next thing. However season 2 is pretty much a season long plot and it's much better imo.

That and I've finally come to realize that this is just a completely different take on anything Batman and that has helped me like it much better.

I'm a huge Batman fan too but the way they did season 1 turned me off. Didn't like how they introduced so many characters and most of them were 1 maybe 2 episodes plots and then onto the next thing. However season 2 is pretty much a season long plot and it's much better imo.

That and I've finally come to realize that this is just a completely different take on anything Batman and that has helped me like it much better.
    I will say I hated how they finished the last week's episode. I didn't watch last night so I can't comment but:
    Spoiler: show
    I was glad when Barbara fell out of the window thinking that her storyline and any chance at reconnection with Jim was over... but then at the end of the episode "doh, she fell on some bushes".

That is network TV in a nutshell. One or two episode arcs for a story with the bigger picture fused in.
    The dude abides.