Thread: TV Shows Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Was a big LOST fan, so I'm hoping to find something as entertaining.

Currently giving some new shows a try: Happy Town, Persons Unknown, and I also True Blood. None of them are "can't miss" shows for me like LOST was. Used to really like 24 and Heroes, but the final seasons of each left something to be desired - only halfway through final season of each. Lost my dedication to each, unfortunately.
    While the mystery isn't as good as Lost's, if you like the sci-fi aspects of Lost (like most people that got incredibly disappointed with the show and stopped watching) The Lost Room was a great mini-series on Sci-fi.

I REALLY liked the Sci-fi remake of Battlestar Galactica and Stargate SG1, Atlantis, and Universe are some of the best Sci-fi that was/is on television. Also, Farscape is AMAZINGLY good (and one of the reasons why SG1 was even more incredible for me). Claudia Black is an incredible actress (and definitely very pleasing to the eyes as well).

Besides the above, the only TV I watch is: House, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Grey's Anatomy (guilty pleasure), Mythbusters, Man vs Food, and Boondocks (INCREDIBLY funny shit).
    Last edited by morsdraconis; 06-23-2010 at 12:43 AM.