Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 1,241 to 1,252 of 1252

Thread: TV Shows Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Game of Thrones. Yet to complete season 6. Busy schedule.

Goliath season 2 was entertaining but it wasn't as good as season 1 and too many things weren't explained enough or didn't make sense/lacked realism. I'd still recommend it if you liked the first season but some things were head scratchers.

Same feelings on season 2 of Goliath. Worth the time but not near the original. On the flip side Bosch continues to get better each season. First season was okay but the last three seasons have been some of the best TV produced in the US.

Just finished The Missing (Amazon Prime) and both seasons were terrific. It is a British show mostly played out in France and Germany, just FYI as some people are not big on the overseas stuff. Also highly recommend the second season of Glow on Netflix.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 07-05-2018 at 08:41 AM.

I haven't heard of some of those shows. Will have to check them out.

Watched the first episode of Jack Ryan on Prime. Really good. Kind of reminded me of 24 but with a more realistic and normal time pacing. Also, Jack Ryan doesn’t have the cape like Jack Bauer who was a Chuck Norris like legend.

Anyone watching the latest season of True Detective on HBO? I think this season has been really good and makes up for season two's disappointment.

I haven't watched any of the True Detective series other than one scene with Alexandra Daddario. Wow.

Wife and I are in Suits season 4. I was getting fairly tired of it in season 3. We didn't watch much as it felt it was a lot of rehash and Mike and Rachel was boring. Season 4 has changed things up nicely.

No spoilers but my wife and I have been watching a lot of Suits lately. It's a show they we really liked initially and thought the first season was great. Second season good and then we slowly worked our way through the third season since it became "been there, done that". It definitely got stale. But season 4 shook some things up and season 5 was really good. So we are starting season 6. Wife is hooked as much as she ever has.

Chernobyl was fantastic. Still can’t believe how much worse it could have been. The final episode did a great job explaining exactly what happened too. The whole thing was five episodes for a total of 5.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Chernobyl was fantastic. Still can’t believe how much worse it could have been. The final episode did a great job explaining exactly what happened too. The whole thing was five episodes for a total of 5.5 hours.
    Yeah that show was fantastic! Those first two episodes I couldn't look away.

I was never a huge 90210 fan back in the day. I started watching maybe the second season and enjoyed it for awhile. Skipped the last couple. My wife loved the show as a teenager but this was 29 years ago it started!

So we both tuned in to the reboot thing. It was very strange. I thought they would maybe pick up where they left off but have families and things. Nope. They played their real selves but not completely. So Jason Priestly was Jason Priestly and they were getting together for a 90210 reunion and talking about the show. But the rest of their "real life" was fake - their husbands and wives and kids if they had any. So they played themselves but with fake backgrounds in a 90210 reunion thing. It wasn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I was never a huge 90210 fan back in the day. I started watching maybe the second season and enjoyed it for awhile. Skipped the last couple. My wife loved the show as a teenager but this was 29 years ago it started!

So we both tuned in to the reboot thing. It was very strange. I thought they would maybe pick up where they left off but have families and things. Nope. They played their real selves but not completely. So Jason Priestly was Jason Priestly and they were getting together for a 90210 reunion and talking about the show. But the rest of their "real life" was fake - their husbands and wives and kids if they had any. So they played themselves but with fake backgrounds in a 90210 reunion thing. It wasn't good.
    Yeah it's really a strange premise. I loved the first season and watched for about 5 seasons before I walked away. I was in high school when the show started. Man that was a long time ago.