• User Choice (HC,OC, DC)

0 0%
  • Coach Contracts Off

0 0%

Thread: TGT PS3 NCAA 12 OD Discussion - OD Starting Point

• Facebook
  • Display

TGT PS3 NCAA 12 OD Discussion - OD Starting Point

It's time to start formulating some plans for our OD once NCAA 12 comes out.

The first is to determine if we want contracts on and then is users begin as head coach, coordinator, or user choice.

Options:
    - Head Coach
    - Coordinators: If this wins, we can decide if user gets choice on OC or DC or if we all start on same side of ball
    - User Choice (HC, OC, DC): This would mean user could start with any of the three, it would be their call
    - Coach Contracts Off: This would turn off Coach Contracts & Coaching Carousel, essentially leaving OD as they existed from NCAA 09-11.

Unless Coach Contracts Off wins, we will be voting on starting Team Prestige in a future poll.
    Last edited by cdj; 06-12-2011 at 07:50 AM.

I voted for Coordinators.

My thought is that we start as either OC or DC (personal choice) as we try and move up the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I voted for Coordinators.

My thought is that we start as either OC or DC (personal choice) as we try and move up the ranks.
    +1 though my participation is not guaranteed. I haven't decided if I want in an OD for 12.

coordinators sounds ok with me

I voted head coach because I just don't think we get through enough seasons in these OD's for starting as a coordinator. If we only get through 5 or so seasons, it would be really hard to get a decent head coaching position and build the team up how we like them.

We'll plan on the get-go on advancing twice a week. Last year, we set this up as once a week and then sped it up. If we go start as coordinators, I think that and the natural excitement of the game being out should see us advancing very often at the start. Though, your concern is very valid ryby. From the little I've seen, I think people will get HC jobs relatively quick (2-3 seasons maybe), but they will be low tier at that.

I also plan on buying the 'Web Advance' PDLC, so we should be able to stick to the deadline no matter what.

Coordinators 110%.

im down for anything

voted for OC/DC (hopefully all at 1 star programs). IF we can get a more consistent/better pace than this past year I think it will be fun to see how our Coaching Careers progress.

Coordinators, even though I haven't read up on all of the information about the coaching contracts lol. I will do that now