Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Legacy - Sim Style Dynasty - Work up Coaching Ladder - No Cheese

• Facebook
  • Display

about me

gt fondaspeedway. i'm currently in the process of visiting EVERY FBS football stadium. so in the fall on weekends i'm usually on a plane heading to some part of the country to catch a game. i do the 8-4 drill during the week, and play my xbox at night.

i got you on how to select a team. i'm sure sjsu (1-12) will probably still be around. lol

oh, yeah

Been Playing NCAA Since: 2008

That sounds like a pretty sweet trip, how many stadiums have you made it to so far? Favorite?

I'll mark your spot in the dynasty

thanks for the spot. i've been to 9 army-navy doesn't count as a stadium, but what an event! blogging it at 120tickets.com. site isn't ready yet, but i have 3 months. favorite stadium to date was SJSU. Army doesn't really count, because i have season there. west point is an amazing place to catch a game if you ever get a chance.

Sounds amazing mounds, I'm jealous. We're glad to have you. We've got 7 spots left. Let's fill them before 12 hits the shelves!

it really is. i'm lucky to be doing it. it'll take 10-12 years to get them all, but well worth it!

bring some cooler weather if you happen to come to alabama this fall

lol! i'll try. hopefully the rain will stay away. i will ask a buddy of mine if he is interested in this league.

Great Mounds, like I said before, we love getting solid referrals

UPDATE: 7 Spots Remain

Update: 5 Spots remain

guess we're still at 5. my buddy is into "big" scools and dominating. this has no appeal. wow. different strokes, eh?

sure is, nobody likes to lose, but it's more than likely going to happen in this league.

I don't expect my Defense to stop anyone haha

i wouldnt be surprised if i got fired. lol

Update: 1 Spot Remains

great! so we're moving along. looking forward to starting.

Mounds, you might want to jump over to our dynasty site and check in, we have had quite a bit of activity over there since filling out, and it would appease some of the other guys if you made a couple posts. Thanks, C

I'm n ...I wnt wash st

Tarron, did you read through the entirety of the listing? We asked that you post a little about yourself. We don't pick teams until the overall ratings are released. You won't be in by simple saying I'm in.