Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Madden NFL 12 Screenshots from Twitter (05.03.2011)

• Facebook
  • Display

Madden NFL 12 Screenshots from Twitter

Two members of the Madden NFL 12 development team released screenshots on Twitter today.

First we have a shot of the work-in-progress main menu screen from Art Director Michael Young (@MYSportsPhotog):

And an off-screen shot of a Washington Redskins player (EDIT: halfback Ryan Torain) in the rain with a look at the new work-in-progress GameFlow interface from Executive Producer Phil Frazier (@Fillycheze):

EDIT: Direct links to the Twitter messages here since the photos seem to have trouble showing up intermittently:
    @MYSportsPhotog: http://twitter.com/#!/MYsportsPhotog...64084304375811
    @Fillycheze: http://twitter.com/#!/Fillycheze/sta...90250516008960

EDIT AGAIN: Michael Young also posted this screenshot of DeMarcus Ware in Madden NFL 12 on Twitter, I believe it was yesterday:
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 05-26-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Another picture went up from Michael Young just now of Minnesota Vikings receiver Percy Harvin and Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews:

Interesting to see how the balanced, aggressive, conservative approach has made it over to Madden.

Player models look good. That's a good start.

Visually the game looks absolutely stunning. Far better than 11 IMO.

This looks siiiiiiiick

Warning: I may be biased as a die hard Vikes fan....but even so, I think Matthews head looks the most impressive here. great detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    Another picture went up from Michael Young just now of Minnesota Vikings receiver Percy Harvin and Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews:

I love seeing the stains on the Dallas jersey! It almost looks "real."

New screenshot today (05.10.2011) from @MYsportsPhotog (Michael Young) showing off the NFL 75th Anniversary uniforms for the San Francisco 49ers in game:

This screen is legit!

New screenshot today (05.10.2011) from @MYsportsPhotog (Michael Young) showing off the NFL 75th Anniversary uniforms for the San Francisco 49ers in game:

New screen today showing off uniform degradation in a rain game from @MYsportsPhotog:

Link to status: http://twitter.com/#!/MYsportsPhotog...66912811073537

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Holy shit, that looks REALLY good (outside of the skin tone for Brayton looking a little too shiny).

Wow thats Anderson's actual throwing motion too

Not allot of news on the Madden front recently. Just letting NCAA hype build does Madden just not have any "major" improvements?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Not allot of news on the Madden front recently. Just letting NCAA hype build does Madden just not have any "major" improvements?
    There's been a little bit of "back and forth" in terms of the EA SPORTS marketing plan, it would seem. I don't think it's that there aren't any "major" improvements this year, it's just that the improvements being led with and talked about are closer to the "core" experience instead of having big gimmicks as there have been in years past. Just think back to last year when GameFlow and GamePlanning were getting all the talk; the difference is that this year there's no one thing to point at and say, "This is Madden's big deal." Instead, there are a lot of things being touched this year from last year.

The Madden team also got to spill their blog and videos on Franchise mode first and then the NCAA guys got the dedicated week for Dynasty improvements with Coaching Carousel and all of that this week.

I believe that the next "big" news for Madden is a full spill on Dynamic Player Performance next Friday, June 3rd ("Playbook" page here. And I believe at one point I heard that NCAA is going to be releasing more detailed information on Road to Glory sometime around E3, which is the week after next.

I think we can also expect just a lot of news and media in general to come out of E3 for both games if history tells us anything. I remember last year a lot of the "media" guys like PastaPadre, Madden Matrix, and guys who post at OperationSports were uploading off-screen videos of full games for both NCAA Football 11 and Madden NFL 11 each night when they got back to their hotels. The "mainstream" sites like IGN, Gamespot, GameTrailers, and others usually post some off-screen videos to go with whatever direct-feed footage is put out by EA SPORTS for promotional purposes too.

New image uploaded to the Madden NFL Facebook page showcasing Dez Bryant of the Dallas Cowboys being pursued by Washington Redskins in throwback uniforms:

EDIT: Judging from the patches on these jerseys and the patch on the 49ers jersey a few images back in the thread, it would seem to be a relatively safe assumption that at least some of the NFL 75th Anniversary throwback uniforms will be in the game this year. These special uniforms were worn during the 1994 season.

Here is the image of the patch:
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 05-27-2011 at 10:25 AM.

*IF* Madden NFL 12 has ALL of the NFL 75th Anniversary uniforms in the game...

... we might be seeing some of these beauties/monstrosities on our consoles come August 30th.

Thanks to CoasterLine at Chris Creamer's Sports Logo Community for gathering these images in a forum thread here.

Buffalo Bills & Houston Oilers (now Tennessee Titans)

Denver Broncos

Los Angeles Rams (now St. Louis Rams) & San Francisco 49ers

San Diego Chargers

Washington Redskins & Atlanta Falcons

Los Angeles Raiders (now Oakland Raiders)

New York Jets

Pittsburgh Steelers Avert your eyes, steelerfan!

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

Green Bay Packers

New Orleans Saints

Detroit Lions

Seattle Seahawks

Chicago Bears

Miami Dolphins & Minnesota Vikings

Arizona Cardinals

Cincinnati Bengals

New England Patriots

The Colts, Chiefs, Browns, and Buccaneers apparently had no noticeable changes to their uniforms for the "throwback" season.

Exclusive picture from a ZoKnowsGaming.com interview with Michael Young about presentation:

Link to full article: http://zoknowsgaming.com/2011/05/27/...ion-madden-12/
    Last edited by Paakaa10; 05-27-2011 at 10:41 AM.

I am so pumped for this game.

New image uploaded to the Madden NFL Facebook page showcasing Dez Bryant of the Dallas Cowboys being pursued by Washington Redskins in throwback uniforms:

EDIT: Judging from the patches on these jerseys and the patch on the 49ers jersey a few images back in the thread, it would seem to be a relatively safe assumption that at least some of the NFL 75th Anniversary throwback uniforms will be in the game this year. These special uniforms were worn during the 1994 season.

Here is the image of the patch:
    Not much of a Dallas fan but I do love those throwbacks with the big star on the shoulder pads.