Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An idea for the ultimate Custom Playbook...

• Facebook
  • Display
    You and I agree on all points. It would be a total bitch and, in the end, might not work. But it's the best idea I've had for a thesis-worthy project. And, nicely, it could be varied in scope by the person responsible. Focusing on one coach, or generalizing the playcalling so you use vague terms like "Inside Run", would help to modify the possible complexity.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Creating random routes is easy but creating plays usually involves knowledge of certain concepts. If I want to make a running play, I gotta understand how blocking works. If I want to make a zone blitz, I gotta understand different coverages. Anyone can draw up plays in the sand but only coach nerds would be able to really get anything out of this feature.
    I coach for a living. That's what puts food on the table. I'm probably the furthest thing from a nerd if you ever meet in the real life. I played in High School and in College. Now I coach it at a great program. This feature would be great because then we really could game plan. I could also use my programs AUTHENTIC PLAYBOOK. Not some representation of it. You could also change it up week to week depending on what the defense is giving you based off film. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koach Vonner View Post
    I coach for a living. That's what puts food on the table. I'm probably the furthest thing from a nerd if you ever meet in the real life. I played in High School and in College. Now I coach it at a great program. This feature would be great because then we really could game plan. I could also use my programs AUTHENTIC PLAYBOOK. Not some representation of it. You could also change it up week to week depending on what the defense is giving you based off film. LOL!!
    You're taking nerd to be something negative. Nerd, in this context, just means somebody who really understands football concepts (which a coach obviously would fall under). Most people don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk