View Poll Results: What system will you be playing TW 12 on?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll

4 26.67%
  • PS3

11 73.33%
  • Wii

0 0%

Thread: What system are you getting Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 for?

• Facebook
  • Display

What system are you getting Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 for?

I'm trying to decide what gaming console I should buy the game for. I have always gotten it for the 360 but i'm thinking about changing it to the PS3 for this year's game. What about you guys?

PS3

Not 100% sure whether I'll pick this up or not. If I do, it will be on the PS3 since that's the only system I have.

PS3 is the only system I have. Still not 100% sold on this game yet but I am considering picking it up.

PS3

360. The only system I have.

Can't vote for more than one, but I'm getting it for PS3 and 360.

Do you guys think the Collector's Edition is worth the extra ten bucks? I know it comes with five bonus courses but does anyone know what they are? Thanks guys.

360 for me, I dont play anything but RPG's and exclusives on my PS3 everything else 360. The Road to the Masters might have sold this game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    Do you guys think the Collector's Edition is worth the extra ten bucks? I know it comes with five bonus courses but does anyone know what they are? Thanks guys.
    Yeah I think it's worth it. From Gamestop:

•Bonus 5 Championship Courses Included - Take on the best of the best on many of the PGA TOUR's most renowned championship courses, including Pinehurst and Banff Springs. Or play one of the fantasy courses.

I think it's Pinehurst, Baniff, and three fantasy courses.

I have a 360. I am hoping things work out to where I can finally get a PS3 soon. Will prob end up with both versions.

360 here. Looking forward to it.

I think i'm going to download the demo on both the 360 and PS3 and decide after I play it for awhile before I make my decision.

PS3 as that's the only system I have.

I currently only have NCAA 11 so I'm all about this game. I liked the Tiger Woods games on XBOX 360, the problem was they didn't change much from year to year. The last one I played was Tiger Woods 09 for XBOX 360. Then I sold my system and traded it in on a PS3. So with the new features and the ability to play at the MASTERS I'm all about this game. I'm going for the Collector's Edition. I really like the looks of this game.

I enjoy playing golf in real life, so maybe that's why I'm so excited about this game. Being a stay at home Dad I don't get to get out and play much, so this will be nice welcome change and I will atleast get to play some golf, even if it is on a video game.

I really hope there are some leagues or atleast a good group that gets together here to play this game. Not sure if you can do it like OD's in NCAA 11 but it would be sweet to get a group going here that plays on a regular basis. We could have weekly tournaments, with 4 rounds, and keep a running score, have our own Fedex cup!

This is going to be AWESOME!

Now, after typing all of this, the game better be good LOL

It would be nice if you could pull of any shot you wanted. For example, a bump n run with your 3-wood from the fringe ("texas chip").

TEE IT HIGH AND LET IT FLY!

Went to Gamestop this evening and pre-ordered my collector's edition for PS3. The count-down starts.

Well the wife pre ordered Tiger Collectors Edition (along with Nascar and MLB The Show) for my bday so I'll be playing on the PS3. Hopefully, we can get a group of guys together for some online tournys.