Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Battlefield 3

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I never thought I'd get that close to winning EVER in that game mode.
    I did once but there weren't 16 people in there either. I also got lucky and through pistols fast!!!

Eric, you guys need to get close quarters we're definitely not abandoning BF3. We've played it the last two nights

More on the upcoming DLC:

Battlefield 3 'Aftermath' DLC in December, 'End Game' in March

Battlefield 3's "Aftermath" DLC pack, leaked way back when and then finally confirmed but a day ago, will find itself in the hands of capable soldiers the world over come December, according to this Battlefield Premium hype page.

The site's calendar also officially acknowledges and dates BF3's "End Game" DLC pack for March of 2013. Both packs are said to contain four new maps, new unspecified weapons, equally new and equally unspecified vehicles, and "more." While Battlefield Premium subscribers gain access to DLC content two weeks earlier than regular folk, we expect the December and March launch windows to apply to both categories of people, provided the Premium launches aren't near the tail end of either month.

agreed, it's still a fun game and there is always time to play something else

I dunno, guys. I've got alot on my plate in the gaming department. I just don't think I'd have time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

F'n sweet. Motorcycles!!!

Battlefield 3's End Game to include deadly motorcycles, vs. Armored Kill's tanks

Battlefield 3's End Game DLC, due out March 2013, will have players take out enemies while looking studly on motorcycles, as demonstrated by the above image taken from EA's Summer Showcase. End Game is slated to contain new maps, vehicles and more, and is the final of three announced DLC packs for BF3, following Armored Kill in September and Aftermath in December.

First up, fans will get their hands on Armored Kill, which features manic vehicular manslaughter in the form of ATVs, mobile artillery and most lethally of all tanks, as shown in the following gallery.

Now this is cool..

Battlefield: You can now adjust loadouts on Battlelog! Find this new feature in the menu row on your profile page - Check it out: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4784899051935/

Dear everyone.

In our efforts to keep improving Battlelog, we bring you the latest little thing we´ve been working on for some time.

Now you can finally adjust your loadouts on Battlelog for all classes (Assault, Engineer, Support and Recon). Once you have picked your weapon, sidearm, gadgets and camo, you can instantly jump in to the game and start your game with the loadout you picked in Battlelog. You can find this new feature in the menu row on your profile page.

Another thing that is quite cool about the loadout is that you can easily go into your friends´ profile page, go to his/her loadout tab and copy their loadouts to make them your own.

Of course, this isn´t only restricted to just one platform but is integrated to work with PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Battlelog developer Indigownd has been one of the creative minds behind this feature and in his own words here is why loadout is a great addition to Battlelog:

If you find yourself getting owned repeatedly by an enemy, you can now go to his profile on Battlelog and check what equipment he/she uses — and copy it to your loadout with a simple click.

Coming from a competitive gaming background, I know what it means to play on unranked servers where available unlocks are decided by the server admin. So if you plan on playing on an unranked server you’ll still be able to set weapons and equipment you normally wouldn’t have access to on a ranked server.

The Loadout feature went live this morning, so feel free to start using it. Of course, if you have any feedback, let us know by using our forums.

I wonder if I change my loadout mid-game if it would automatically be available.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I wonder if I change my loadout mid-game if it would automatically be available.
    Doubt it. Great feature though.

With the support DICE is giving BF3, I'm not gonna have any problems getting BF Premium next year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Doubt it. Great feature though.

With the support DICE is giving BF3, I'm not gonna have any problems getting BF Premium next year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Me either.

Can't wait to grab this

Should be available DLC in 2 weeks.

Some Endgame screens. I really like the looks of these maps.

Endgame information as well as PS4 info.

Played the new DLC Endgame with Snoop last night and saw the douchiest thing ever. I captured the enemy flag, and I get teamkilled so the douche could grab the flag for himself.

Outside of that CTF is pretty cool, so is riding the dirtbike.