Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

• Facebook
  • Display
    BF3 tonight?

WTF has happened to you guys? I found 4 Ole Miss guys that play a good bit, don't know if you guys could handle that much Hotty Toddy goin on.

Between leagues and getting ready to move, I haven't had much extra time.

I haven't really messed around with the extra tickets per map, but playing that 500, yes 500 ticket rush and defending Operation Metro on the 3rd leg was freaking awesome last night. I have no idea Darius how we were able to do that. The map took 56 minutes to complete.

I was 36-23 or something very close to that and I was 10th on our team. I think I spent more time running around reviving people and tossing medic packs

Our whole team ended up on the plus side for K/D and our best was 117-36 or something close. Crazy crazy round.

Yeah I was like 46-22 playing Sniper mainly and Engineer some haha. I've never won a defense map on a 300+ ticket game.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    Yeah I was like 46-22 playing Sniper mainly and Engineer some haha. I've never won a defense map on a 300+ ticket game.
    I know let alone 500 lolol. Very crazy

At one point I was really hoping they would just cap em all so I could get my points and go to bed lol. Then we got em to 150 and I was just like OHHHH shittt, we're gonna do it. Then I went beast mode for awhile lol, I had a perfect spot on that last MCOM they were trying to get.

Damn this map pack is going to be fun, and frustrating as there will be a LOT of dying.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Damn this map pack is going to be fun, and frustrating as there will be a LOT of passing away.
    Fixed that for you

Yeah that map pack is really going to fun. I played a couple of quick rounds before crashing early last night and had a good time. My team were full blown idiots not protected the MCom's and pushing the same Objectives in Conquest but still fun regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Fixed that for you

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Fixed that for you

Yeah that map pack is really going to fun. I played a couple of quick rounds before crashing early last night and had a good time. My team were full blown idiots not protected the MCom's and pushing the same Objectives in Conquest but still fun regardless.
    Text me next time homie.

Battlefield 3's next major update will occur across platforms on June 4 (June 5 in Japan for PS3). The update includes reduced suppression, support for colorblind players and an extensive list of other changes.

Not mentioned at all in the update notes: the effect of the Battlefield 3 Premium package, which EA will officially detail on June 4. June 4 is also the reported launch date of the game's "Close Quarters" expansion.

Courtesy: Joystiq

Finally! Glad it's the beginning of June rather than the end.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Battlefield 3 'FAMAS bug' stops stats dead in their tracks

Sure, you're lethal with a FAMAS in Battlefield 3, but you've gotta stop – at least, until EA fixes a problem associated with it. There's a glitch lurking out there, preventing Battlelog from recognizing progression and stats. It's like you never even played that last match.

According to the Battlefield 3 Facebook account, if anybody is using a FAMAS in any given match it's possible that no stats will be recognized – for any players. Best to table that firearm until this bug's number is up.

Thanks Chris!

Very cool this drops soon, can't wait and looking forward to it.

Thanks Chris!

Very cool this drops soon, can't wait and looking forward to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Battlefield 3's "Premium" membership got officially revealed this morning by EA (via an exclusive Reuters piece), and it confirmed many of the details we already knew about the soon-to-be-launched service. "Premium" costs $50 one time, not to mention a variety of other in-game weapons and dog tags, as well as a handful of "enhanced" Battlelog features (such as resetting stats). The piece doesn't mention getting access to the game's five announced map packs, but that seems like an odd omission considering the $50 asking price.

Additionally, the membership gives users two weeks of advanced access to the variety of unreleased DLC packs – except this perk only applies if you're a PlayStation 3 customer. Much like Call of Duty's adherence to an exclusivity window on DLC for Xbox 360, Battlefield 3 is locked to a similar tryst with Sony's PlayStation 3. This means that users who pay for the Premium service on either Xbox 360 or PC won't get that same level of early access, which is ... pretty bizarre to us.

The piece doesn't make clear when the service launches, but the perviously leaked memo and yesterday's leaked trailer indicated it would launch as soon as today. The piece also notes that Battlefield 3 has thus far moved 15 million units. Not too shabby! We expect to hear even more about Premium during EA's press conference this afternoon.

Last edited by cdj; 06-04-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Battlefield 3's next major update will occur across platforms on June 4 (June 5 in Japan for PS3). The update includes reduced suppression, support for colorblind players and an extensive list of other changes.

Not mentioned at all in the update notes: the effect of the Battlefield 3 Premium package, which EA will officially detail on June 4. June 4 is also the reported launch date of the game's "Close Quarters" expansion.

Also saw that the patch is going to be 2.4GB

Got the new map pack, they are fun as hell. Give you that COD close quarters feel that some may miss without the arcade style game play. I've only played on two of the maps a good bit and they are exceptional....lot's of destruction. You can blow out walls to make new passages/shooting views.