Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win a copy of SimCity (PC)!

• Facebook
  • Display

Exclamation Win a copy of SimCity (PC)!

TGT is giving away a copy of SimCity (PC).

If you would like to win, just respond to this thread and we will randomly select a winner from all responses.

The deadline to enter is 7 AM CT Monday, April 1 and the winner will be selected shortly thereafter.

Good luck!

I'm in!

I do not wish to win. So, if I am picked you can give the game to psusnoop. Why? Because I can.

I already own SimCity, so I'm not entering, just ignore this post when doing the drawing.

I just want to say, you may have read all sorts of things about SimCity from it's first week of release, about all the problems, but this game is great now. Yeah, I will agree with others that the city sizes are too small and do need to be made bigger, but this will be a game that I pump hundreds of hours into.

A lot of the bugs and problems have been fixed, trading services and buying/selling resources in the region work flawlessly now, everything seems to be reactivated by EA/Maxis and the game is running full speed now, there are more than enough servers now that most servers are wide open. Some of the first, original servers (North America East/West 1 and 2, Europe East/West 1 and 2) can show up as busy during the evening hours here in the US, but most of the others servers on the list are almost always wide open and available 24 hours a day.

If your computer can run this and you enjoy games like SimCity, Tropico or Cities XL, definitely throw your name in the hat. We've already got myself, JB, oweb, CLW and jaymo running a TGT region with 16 cities right now, so there is plenty more room for others to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I already own SimCity, so I'm not entering, just ignore this post when doing the drawing.

I just want to say, you may have read all sorts of things about SimCity from it's first week of release, about all the problems, but this game is great now. Yeah, I will agree with others that the city sizes are too small and do need to be made bigger, but this will be a game that I pump hundreds of hours into.

A lot of the bugs and problems have been fixed, trading services and buying/selling resources in the region work flawlessly now, everything seems to be reactivated by EA/Maxis and the game is running full speed now, there are more than enough servers now that most servers are wide open. Some of the first, original servers (North America East/West 1 and 2, Europe East/West 1 and 2) can show up as busy during the evening hours here in the US, but most of the others servers on the list are almost always wide open and available 24 hours a day.

If your computer can run this and you enjoy games like SimCity, Tropico or Cities XL, definitely throw your name in the hat. We've already got myself, JB, oweb, CLW and jaymo running a TGT region with 16 cities right now, so there is plenty more room for others to join us.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

I am in also.

Why the heck not, my son and I would enjoy playing around with it.

Hmmmm.....drawing is on April 1st?

I would be in but I don't the CPU to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

I agree 100% with Smooth. I love SimCity games and I have waited 10 years for this game. It is NOT as deep as previous SimCity games but it is beautiful to look at and when there are no server issues it plays really well. The map sizes hurt but I am hoping that larger maps may be a part of a future dlc??? If you have a strong system you will be blown away by the visuals. Looking at my Origin account I have already logged 57 hours and the game only came out on March 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Hmmmm.....drawing is on April 1st?

I would be in but I don't the CPU to run it.
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Never mind, my laptop just falls short according to that. Dedicated Video RAM is way to low.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah I run it tonight but considering I have a 4 year old netbook, I'm pretty positive it's no

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Yeah I run it tonight but considering I have a 4 year old netbook, I'm pretty positive it's no

No, I wish I never got a netbook. I spent $300 on it. Spent $150 more than that on my new laptop that does run SimCity. Has 6GB RAM, video card is only 500MB, but at least meets the requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I do not wish to win. So, if I am picked you can give the game to psusnoop. Why? Because I can.
    Thanks

I'm in. If I win, please give my copy to bdoughty. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I'm in. If I win, please give my copy to bdoughty. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    If I win give my copy to

I'm all in if open .

I signed up just for this thread, I am yearning for this game but (spending all my money on things like food and bills etc) haven't been able to get hold of it.

So aye, I'm in.

Also hey, glad to have joined the community! lol

Quote Originally Posted by nuri View Post
    I signed up just for this thread, I am yearning for this game but (spending all my money on things like food and bills etc) haven't been able to get hold of it.

So aye, I'm in.

Also hey, glad to have joined the community! lol
    We are glad to have you and if I win you can have my copy! Welcome to the TGT!

Thanks to everyone who entered.

Using random.org, the winner is ... GatorfanStovy!

Please PM me your mailing address and I will send you your copy of SimCity.

Keep your eyes peeled for more TGT giveaways.