Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon Prime

• Facebook
  • Display
    YES! Amazon Prime Instant Video just added Justified seasons 1-3. Been wanting to start this.

Amazing show, looking forward to the new episode tonight.

Just noticed they added all 7 seasons of The Shield. Both The Shield and Justified are now exclusive to Amazon Prime. Never watched The Shield so I am happy to see it available. Amazon must be a fan of Walter Groggins.

Spoiler: show

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    The Shield is fuckin' AWESOME until Glen Close is added to the show. Then it was "meh" from then on.

Ooooh. Wanna watch that too. Glad Amazon is landing some FX exclusives.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

More exclusives for Amazon Prime members—we've just finalized a deal with NBC/Universal for Grimm Season 1, Suits Season 1, and Covert Affairs Seasons 1-2 launching today, and two new series: Hannibal coming later this year, and Defiance early next year. Amazon Prime will be the exclusive subscription service for streaming all of these hit shows for the next 4 years.

We're also adding fan favorites like Smash, Eureka, Warehouse 13, and Alphas, and more kids' shows like Curious George and Land Before Time. Prime members are already enjoying The Hunger Games, just added in April, and our brand new Amazon Original Pilots, where your feedback will help us decide which shows we'll make into full seasons just for Prime Instant Video.

Miramax Favorites now on Prime

Some good stuff. It listed 40 movies but there are probably more. Out of that list the one movie that was not a blockbuster but I highly recommend is "Fresh."

Anybody ever watch Hey Dude back in the early 90's? I just found out that it, Clarissa Explains It All, and Doug are on Prime streaming.
    The dude abides.

Falling Skies season three is now in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4
    The dude abides.

Found out that all seven volumes of this are on Prime Streaming

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Found out that all seven volumes of this are on Prime Streaming

You don't want to be my neighbor?
    The dude abides.

As long as Ram's not the neighbor.

You don't want to be my neighbor?
    My neighborhood is getting crowded. Guys I don't even remember msg me about TW14 constantly about playing.
    Just added bdoughty last night and I can already tell it was a bad move.
    Thankfully smooth will stick with his "friends" and xbox

Prime just added the History Channel series Vikings. Been wanting to catch this.
    The dude abides.

Prime just added the History Channel series Vikings. Been wanting to catch this.
    Its pretty good, kinda boring at times, but I think season 2 is when the action, etc will really pic up.

I liked the Vikings, worth the view.

American Horror Story: Asylum just added.
    The dude abides.

A couple reviews from the Prime Files...

TV

Whitechapel - I love BBC (the broadcasting company) and this was one of the detective shows I overlooked. Almost done with the third and final season. So far it has pretty much stuck to copycat murders. First season is all about a Jack the Rippper Copycat. Season 2 is about British Mobsters being copycatted. Season 3 so far has covered vampires and HH Holmes, "If you do not know of HH Holmes google it." Not for the squeamish and not a family friendly show. They have no problem showing you some gore and then more gore and more gore. The lead detective has a case of OCD right up there with what I suffer with so all you OCD'ers will apprecate his attention to the detail of our lives.

Parenthood - Progressive, liberal, preachy and I absolutely loved it. It's Berkley so you know what to expect going in. The characters just clicked for me as did the family dynamics. If the kid who plays Max has not won some award for his portrayal of someone with Asperger syndrome, someone better darn well soon. Loved all the free seasons so much I paid to catch up to the first half of season five.

Movie

I have been watching a ton of indie horror movies that are just one pile of poop after another. I do recommend "Babysitter Massacre" as it's poop was flung the farthest. How in the heck do people get money for projects like this? Every reviewer on on Amazon must have been part of this flick. One person actually says "Great Looking Women." I can only assume that was one of the women and if you watch it, you will too. It is a slasher, as expected and you will find nothing new. Most of the killing will makes you say, "I remember that in __." If you like your girls beefy and hairy down below, you might actually like this movie. The murders are so freaking random during the film your mind kind gets twisted at the thought that someone actually edited this for a living.
    Spoiler: show
    Almost 30 minutes is spent with three really average, yet busty girls yapping about nothing as the killer sends them instagrams of their friends being killed, while they comment on how fake they are. All at the same time none of their friends are showing up to their party.

There is more nudity in this than most horror movies that were released in 2013, combined and this is not a good thing. At the same time you have be thinking the guy behind the film has to be tapping all these hefty asses in real life as there is no other explanation as to why they are naked on film. Yet, like any trainwreck you can't look away. Oh, and there is a punk-lesbianish looking chick that is really annoying and you will spend the first hour wondering about her sexuality to add to the plot.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 01-01-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Justified season 4 is in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.