Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Football 11: New Features Developer Video Blog

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Also it's a help for online play if run commit is crappy again.
    The Real Assignment AI (RAAI)feature will help immensely with the issue that plagued Run Commit (RC) last year. Last year, the OL would get confused at the point of attack, but the RAAI helps address that. At the CE, I played against Russ for 30-60 minutes and we would set RC to all different directions to see what would happen versus different run plays. Unlike last year, if you RC wrong, Locomotion has defenders unable to recover like in NCAA 10. There were also times that a run play going the same way the RC was called would get solid yardage.

Now, who knows what will happen when people start working and devising ways to break the game for hours & days on end, but straight up the RC is vastly improved and the way we all had hoped it would be last year thanks to RAAI.

Did anybody recognize, during the espn presentation part of the video, of the monolith that the NCSU vs Clemson trophy was what I assume to be the textile bowl cup? I don't know if Michigan vs Wisconsin is a rivalry (don't think so), but it has the football trophy we saw in the first screenshot, in that monolith clip. I am interested to see where those trophies are headed. Can't wait to see the Apple Cup trophy chilling there

UM / Wiscy is not a rivalry as far as the game or real life is concerned.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    UM / Wiscy is not a rivalry as far as the game or real life is concerned.
    So that must be the generic "trophy", maybe they had to put something there in every game for it to work the with the regular trophies. So that would explain the very first screenshot we saw.

Yep. Or maybe that's going to be in ESPN bumper for some reason this year. (shrug)

I wouldn't think they'd have to put a placeholder in for non-trophy games. No reason, from a programming stand point.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

My guess is that it's just a generic trophy for non-trophy games. This part of the presentation wasn't final at community day, so there could have been room to put in other trophies for championship games. This will be something that may not be answered until July.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    My guess is that it's just a generic trophy for non-trophy games. This part of the presentation wasn't final at community day, so there could have been room to put in other trophies for championship games. This will be something that may not be answered until July.
    Yeah, I agree with your take.