Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Deals Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    $10 jerky sample box from Amazon with a $10 credit to purchase MOAR jerky!!!

http://slickdeals.net/f/8569234-jerk...jerky-purchase
    The dude abides.

Sweet deal, going to get.

Thanks

Damn, that is quite a bit of jerky that comes in that box for only $10. Mine just showed up today.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damn, that is quite a bit of jerky that comes in that box for only $10. Mine just showed up today.

I know!!!!

I got Lime Chile for my Krave brand, and BBQ pork jerky for Ballpark. I hope that big buffalo chunk is good. Not sure what I'll spend my $10 credit on though.

That is a cool damn deal though, try out brands then get credit to buy more of what you like.
    The dude abides.

Yeah, I did some testing and trying last night. I really liked the Turkey Perky Jerky, the Ballpark, the Krave and the Chef's Cut.

And I got a nice surprise today, I was out at Meijer, they have Krave, Chef's Cut and Ballpark all for sale in their selection of beef jerky products, and they were better priced than the universally carried brand name stuff like Jack Links and whatnot. So I can get all of those locally in the future.

The Bourbon BBQ Ballpark is REALLY good. Sweet Chipotle Crave is good too.

The big buffalo chunk, I didn't really care for. Mine was Habanero Cherry, but it wasn't even really like a jerky, it was like I was taking a big bite off a hunk of chewing tobacco.

The big buffalo chunk, I didn't really care for. Mine was Habanero Cherry, but it wasn't even really like a jerky, it was like I was taking a big bite off a hunk of chewing tobacco.
    It looks good to the naked eye, but yeah it's that Whole Foods, organic, grass fed, blah blah blah, so I didn't have high hopes.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    It looks good to the naked eye, but yeah it's that Whole Foods, organic, grass fed, blah blah blah, so I didn't have high hopes.
    Yeah, it was the first thing to catch my eye in the box, like whoa, that is one damn good looking piece of jerky! Then you bite into it...

But so far, that was a damn good $10 spent. I now know that Krave, Ballpark, Perky Jerky and Chef's Cut are all some damn good jerky!

And now knowing that I can buy all except the Perky Jerky whenever I want right here in town.

Yeah, it was the first thing to catch my eye in the box, like whoa, that is one damn good looking piece of jerky! Then you bite into it...

But so far, that was a damn good $10 spent. I now know that Krave, Ballpark, Perky Jerky and Chef's Cut are all some damn good jerky!

And now knowing that I can buy all except the Perky Jerky whenever I want right here in town.
    Don't forget you get $10 towards another jerky purchase!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Oh I plan on making full use of that! Lol. I may use that $10 on the Perky Jerky and then the others I'll get locally, that way I can still get some of all the ones I liked.

Posted this in the gaming deals thread, but also posting this here just in general due to the fact of it being Amazon and there will likely be sales in every single "department".

Amazon is doing another Prime Day this year, set for July 12th, along with a full week of sales starting July 5th. Last year, for example, they had Xbox Ones on sale for 30% off, so it may be worth to keep on eye for consoles or games.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's officially a Prime Day now as you can get the Human Centipede Collection

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0112HPTBE...K02V1WG7HYJYSZ
    The dude abides.