Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: L.A. Noire

• Facebook
  • Display
    I have not been worse than a 3 star so far!

Pre-order DLC has just been released on Xbox Live, along with the Rockstar Pass.

If you buy the Rockstar Pass for 800 MSP (until June 14th, when the price will then increase), you get the following:

-The Broderick Detective Suit
    -The Sharpshooter Detective Suit
    -The Badge Pursuit Challenge & Button Man Suit
    -The Naked City Vice Case
    -A Slip Of The Tongue Traffic Case
    -Nicholson Electroplating Arson Case (releasing June 21st)
    -Reefer Madness Vice Case (releasing July 12th)
    If you plan on buying all of the DLC cases listed, the Rockstar Pass is the smart choice. The DLC cases alone are going for 320 MSP, so you're looking at 1280 MSP just for the three DLC cases that were pre-order bonuses and the Reefer Madness case that has now been announced. If you include the additional suits and the Badge Pursuit Challenge, everything, if bought separately, adds up to 1600 MSP. So you're getting everything for essentially half off if you get the Rockstar Pass between now and June 14th.

Finished this game and now i have nothing to do with my life. November maybe? TES V!

Anyone download the new case that came out today? Reefer Madness, a new case for the Vice desk hits the detective desk today. I'm about to put L.A. Noire in and download it (bought the Rockstar Pass back in May so I already own the case, just have to download it) and jump into it. Nicholson Electroplating, released back in mid-June was a fun little case, so I'm interested to see what they have in this one.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Never really got into this game. I was fun, but a little too tedious for me. I like the idea, but it's lacking any type of real soul to keep me interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Anyone download the new case that came out today? Reefer Madness, a new case for the Vice desk hits the detective desk today. I'm about to put L.A. Noire in and download it (bought the Rockstar Pass back in May so I already own the case, just have to download it) and jump into it. Nicholson Electroplating, released back in mid-June was a fun little case, so I'm interested to see what they have in this one.
    I'll probably get it. Love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Never really got into this game. I was fun, but a little too tedious for me. I like the idea, but it's lacking any type of real soul to keep me interested.
    Understandable man. There were a LOT of things they could have done better and could have changed or worked on to make it more enjoyable. But for the game it is, and the different route they tried to go with it, I'm willing to overlook the issues and things that aren't great and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I'll probably get it. Love this game.
    Yeah, I was going to dive into it and play through the case this morning, unfortunately got side tracked, and then with UPS having me on the early route today instead of the usual late route, I got a hold of NCAA before 1:30, instead of the usual 4:30 or 5.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Blew their load on a game that, while having an interesting new technology, has too many faults to be a huge hit (and not mainstream enough gameplay to make up for it).

Also, LOTS of interesting things (aka, bad things) about the company on the wiki page for them.

Sounds like a not very fun company to work for.

Yeah no kidding. Regardless it shipped out 4M units, so maybe some other developer will improve on what was started.

That sucks...yeah I hope someone else builds on what they started. In other news...I just put this in the PS3 for the first time in about two months! Gonna dive back into this one and have some fun.

Rockstar is bringing this to XB1 and PS4...

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/7/162...rockstar-games
    The dude abides.

Rockstar is bringing this to XB1 and PS4...

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/7/162...rockstar-games

Outstanding! I was hoping for backwards compatibility but this is even better.

It's out today, but $40?

The dude abides.

It's out today, but $40?

Yeah I saw that and with my huge backlog right now (not counting games I need to still buy/play) I'm just going to wait for a huge sale on this one.

So I just picked this up with a gift card I had. The xbox 1 re-mastered is a very nice polished version. Overall I have played for a few hours but it's an enjoyable offering.