• Custom Playbooks

21 35.00%
  • Coaching Carousel

39 65.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Championship: Custom Playbooks vs. Coaching Carousel

• Facebook
  • Display
    We have to have both because if they implement a coaching Carousel you would have the ability to create your own coach then you should be able to create your own play book. With the team specific play books this year I think they are heading in this direction and if they are not I am not buying the game this year.

It is NOTHING like Custom Playbooks. Sorry for the caps, but I almost walked out my room reading that. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyReign View Post
    I think NCAA 12 will introduce Gameflow, which in my opinion is almost like custom playbooks since your picking the plays you want to run...
    Jerzey, I think I know why you think this ... but you're also off base. Gameflow is like customizing your playbook, in a manner of speaking. Gameflow allows you to select the plays you really want from your existing playbook. But it is nothing like "Custom Playbook", which is the ability to select formations and plays from any of the existing formations in the game. They are alike, in principle, because each allows a level of personalization of a playbook. But Gameflow is not even close to a replacement for Custom Playbook. With Gameflow you're still reduced to finding a playbook that suits you "best", and going from there. With Custom Playbook, you'd have the ability to build it from the ground up.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud