Thread: NCAA Football 10 Community Showdown Tournament Recap

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football 10 Community Showdown Tournament Recap

Perhaps has something to do with the fact that it was a 360 tournament, but it's rather interesting that I've heard of none of these participants.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Only 4 min quarters? That seems tight.

@JHC - I believe these guys are all from the EA Forums. I don't know where else they posted it. If/when there is another NCAA FB tourney, hopefully we can get some guys in here to participate.

@Rudy - I think that's to help them get through the tourney in one night, but it definitely cuts down on the margin for error!

Romo & Anton do a lot for the community such as these kinds of tournaments. Two good guys.

The players are from the easports NCAA forums, and each person is represented by there Gamertag only! If you are interested in upcoming tournaments stay tuned to the easports forums, these forums here and or my twitter feed (Anton32)

35-28 I lost on a last second fluke with Tim Tebow throwing 4 verts

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    @JHC - I believe these guys are all from the EA Forums. I don't know where else they posted it. If/when there is another NCAA FB tourney, hopefully we can get some guys in here to participate.
    I've passed along a suggestion to Anton that I'd like to see happen. I'd really like to see the individual communities represented by different members in a community tournament. It wouldn't really be a "team" tournament, but it would be pretty cool, I think, to see people representing their community rather than just themselves.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

That would be really cool. Have a rep from EA, OS, GT, etc. and have a round robin and championship.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I've passed along a suggestion to Anton that I'd like to see happen. I'd really like to see the individual communities represented by different members in a community tournament. It wouldn't really be a "team" tournament, but it would be pretty cool, I think, to see people representing their community rather than just themselves.
    Definitely a good idea!