Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Offseason, 2012

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I'm having the same problem Oneback did back in Season 1 where I can log in, get my transfer to stick around, but not upload it to the OD servers. I'm debating not bothering with it and letting him go. I'll try again in a bit and see if it goes through, depending on whether or not I let him go.
    I had that problem in SBCOL with my one player that was wanting to leave. In the end I just let him leave (you're welcome snoop).

That transfer FB I went after hard in recruiting, I wonder if thats why he's coming my way. I've also signed a 5-star ATH that will be a FB as well. Looks like I may be set at FB for awhile. Now if I could only do something at WR.

It appears as though we're only waiting on Penn State and Oregon since no one else remaining has any players wanting to leave early. Lord willing there will be a lot of players wanting to leave early from Texas next season.

I'm glad I came through with my conference title promise for the freshman QB and RBs came through....could have been a major....major....I mean major disaster :-)

I won't touch it again....lol

I'll get my stuff in when I get off from work tonight. Hopefully OB will be able to advance when he gets up in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    I'm glad I came through with my conference title promise for the freshman QB and RBs came through....could have been a major....major....I mean major disaster :-)

I won't touch it again....lol
    If you didn't catch that miracle pass in our game, I could've ruined your team lol.

I should have that "game in your home state" promise....the national title one, too, but that was is forbidden. The home state one will hopefully help me get a foot in California.

True....I'm not sure what the game would've did with a 3-way tie....probably would've counted it as a fail....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    True....I'm not sure what the game would've did with a 3-way tie....probably would've counted it as a fail....lol
    Lol the game would've crashed probably.

Because of technical difficulties, the renewed scholarship paperwork that was intended for Ohio State TE Steve Wisnewski did not go through. Instead, Wisnewski is expected to enroll at Virginia Tech.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

PSU finished last night and got all 7 to stay for their SR year, however that leaves PSU very limited in their recruiting time for week 1. I'm going to have to be very picky on whom I attack come week 1 in the offseason. I'm pretty sure I marked ready to advance once I finished.

Sorry I didn't post here last night I was finished I started a game against psuexv which was a barn burner to say the least.

Bolden I could have let go with Jones emergence last year but there is this thing I have against losing any transfers especially to OSU.

We have advanced to recruiting week 1.

I'm very pleased with my interested crop....the first 2 offseasons....I've added 1 and 3....now I've got 6

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Bolden I could have let go with Jones emergence last year but there is this thing I have against losing any transfers especially to OSU.
    Yeah, well, now I'm predicting it's inevitable that I'll lose Joe Germaine to a season ending injury early in the year, because I'm going to be hurting at QB next year.

Very little offseason interest for me on top of that. I may add two players, at the most.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I'm hoping to land 2 during this offseason. I'm going to leaving work here in less then an hour so I'll be recruiting soon.

I ended up adding 10 guys to my board, but I have a lot of future needs that I wasn't able to get during the season.

WOW, I am in no position to add 10 guys to my board. I'll be lucky if I can add 3 or 4 to be honest. With those 7 guys wanting to sit down for a talk about where they may end up if they declared for the draft early, PSU is going to find it tough to be competitive for guys in the offseason.

Damnit. I take it we still can't see recruiting through the website.

No, I tried earlier. It will probably be next season till that works for us all (atleast that is the hope)

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    WOW, I am in no position to add 10 guys to my board. I'll be lucky if I can add 3 or 4 to be honest. With those 7 guys wanting to sit down for a talk about where they may end up if they declared for the draft early, PSU is going to find it tough to be competitive for guys in the offseason.
    I was only able to sign 7 or 9 guys during the season. I don't think I'll land all 10 but I would like to so I can start building some depth/redshirt players.