View Poll Results: Second Round Match-up #16

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • In-depth Dynasty Mode Training

18 48.65%
  • Simplified Create-a-Play

19 51.35%

Thread: Second Round: In-depth Dynasty Mode Training vs. Simplified Create-a-Play

• Facebook
  • Display

Second Round: In-depth Dynasty Mode Training vs. Simplified Create-a-Play

After voting, share your thoughts behind your vote and on each feature in this thread.
    Vote early - all future rounds will be open just three days for voting.

In-depth Dynasty Mode Training

This would be a new feature in Dynasty Mode (online and off) giving users more control over player progression. For example, the user could assign attributes for particular positions or even dictate that particular positions (or individual players) work on certain aspects in the off-season. EX: WR #1 works on Catch Rating, WR #2 works on Jump Rating, etc. (Round 1 Discussion)

(Note: While some have stated they would like to see some sort of mini-games aid in progression, this vote is simply to gauge the interest within the community for the ability & addition of in-depth training, not necessarily via any particular method.)

Simplified Create-a-Play (Existing Play Modifier, Savable)

Creating a play from scratch has been a highly requested feature in football titles, but there has always been the concern that these plays could exploit the CPU AI. However, some in the community have asked for a Play Editor that would allow them to only modify existing plays that would then be saved and kept in playbooks. For example, if a player routinely executes one particular hot route to a certain play, he could modify and save that play with the route and never have to make the in-game adjustment again. Most likely these changes would only be changes you can make at the line of scrimmage (hot routes, motions, etc.) however possibly some additional routes and/or auto-motions could be available options.

Probably the most important aspect of this request is to make adjustments to defensive plays. As it stands today, it's often difficult to be able to make adjustments to multiple players on the defensive side of the ball before the offense has a chance to snap the ball. With this though, those adjustments would be made outside of the game and saved for future use. (Round 1 Discussion)

Gotta train my boys up!

As someone who regularly makes the same modifications to the same plays, via hot routes, over and over again over the course of a season ... I would love to have the ability to just save off those modifications into my playbook so I never had to make them again.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Whether simple or in-depth, play creator gets my vote everytime.

If you haven't voted yet, do so soon. Only one vote currently separates these two!