Page 139 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    I had a Sega Master System while all my friends had Nintendos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Pretty interesting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    What I owned/OWN:

1. Coleco
    2. Nintendo
    3. Genesis
    4. SNES
    5. PlayStation
    6. PS2
    7. XBOX 360
    8. PS3
    9. Wii (THE WIFE)
    10. Wii U (THE WIFE)
    11.PS4
    12. XBOX ONE
    13. Nintendo Switch (THE KIDS)

My list:

1. Intellivision

2. NES

3. Genesis

4. SNES

5. PlayStation

6. PS2

7. PS3 (fat and slim)

8. PS4 (2 consoles)
    Last edited by steelerfan; 07-30-2018 at 12:33 AM.

My list is very small compared to probably most of you.

1. Playstation
    2. Xbox
    3. Playstation 2 (both fat and slim)
    4. Xbox 360
    5. Xbox One
    6. Playstation 4

A lot of my friends had Nintendos, GameCubes, stuff like that, but I never got into gaming myself until Christmas 1996, when my parents surprised me with a Playstation for Christmas (I never even asked for it, had no clue it even existed until I unwrapped it that day) and ended up with Final Fantasy VII as a surprise birthday present from my sister a couple months later. That day started a lifetime of video game, and Final Fantasy in particular, love for me.

Edit: Completely forgot the original Xbox on my list.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 07-30-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Atari 2600, Sega Master system, NES, SNES, Genesis, PS1 to PS4, Wii and Wii U (kids count too lol). Brother has had every XBox too.

1. Intellivision - with an Atari 2600 adapter
    2. NES
    3. Genesis
    4. SNES
    5. PS1
    6. N64
    7. PS2
    8. PS3
    9. Wii
    10. PS4

Picked up Stardew Valley last night for my wife as she has wanted it for awhile. I know it gets good reviews but I don't get it. It's literally an 8 bit game in which you farm. Am I missing something???

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Picked up Stardew Valley last night for my wife as she has wanted it for awhile. I know it gets good reviews but I don't get it. It's literally an 8 bit game in which you farm. Am I missing something???
    It is a basically a tribute to the Harvest Moon series from the SNES versions and on by one guy. It has a fun gameplay loop that does feel a bit like Groundhog Day on a farm. Interesting characters to learn about ans possibly marry if you find the things you like. The fishing is really fun and gets pretty hard on exotic fish that can only be found during certain times of the season. Mining to see how far you can get in a day, fighting monsters as you look for precious gems. Making enough money to improve the farm and start making silos and barns with animals to care for. There is just a ton of stuff to do in this compact little world.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ter-of-when-ea

"I ran a team internally with Patrick post-Battlefront to actually redesign our game development framework and testing platforms to ensure we're giving our game teams the right guidance--we'll call it an EA moral compass--at the beginning of development so that we're designing our live service early, we're testing it early, testing it with gamers who are giving us feedback so we ensure those pillars of fairness, value, and fun are true," Bilbey said.

So it seems Amazon is making a PS4/XB1 game (episodic) about the Grand Tour series.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...me-for-console

The Grand Tour Game, made by Amazon Game Studios in Seattle, will be episodic and receive new episodes weekly during Season 3 of the Prime TV show. It's not clear how much content an episode constitutes, nor whether they'll cost anything. Season 3 of the TV show has no release date, incidentally, but is expected around December.

The Grand Tour Game lets you follow in the footsteps and tire tracks of Grand Tour hosts Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond (I can't wait to see what they look like in-game). There's four-player split-screen and there are side-splittingly funny power-ups like High Tea and More Horsepowers.

So the guys at HB Studios have really screwed up their launch of the new TGC 2019 PGA game. First they promised a release in August and it looks like that will be the case next week but they have never said a date. A couple sites, one an MS site said it would be available the 21st. HB corrected them but somehow the game was released for a short time in Australia and Europe before it was removed. They tried to delete all the footage because as many have noticed the game really does not look it has changed that much outside the PGA stuff. From what I watched it looked like The Golf Club 2.5. There have sent out some review copies for a few users so there is footage out there. Now there are rumors that 2K sports are going to be the publisher for the game.

So how do you piss off the customers any more? They shut down the TGC 2019 part of their forum so nobody can talk about it there.

The most insane part is they still have not released a price. Have you ever seen a game so close to launch to not have a price yet?

There was a 2K press release but it may be a fake. Game releases tomorrow. Will wait a few weeks for a patch as the final Far CRY 5 DLC hits tonight.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 08-27-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Pretty interesting.
    Late but man this takes me back

1. Atari 2600
    2. NES
    3. Genesis w/Sega CD
    4. SNES
    5. PS1
    6. N64
    7. Dreamcast
    8. PS2
    9. Gamecube
    10. Xbox 360
    11. PS3
    12. PS4
    13. X1

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    There was a 2K press release but it may be a fake. Game releases tomorrow. Will wait a few weeks for a patch as the final Far CRY 5 DLC hits tonight.
    Funny thing is I've been waiting for this game all summer, following when I thought it released and still didn't know it was being released today until the post from OS came up on Twitter saying it released.

I skipped TGC 2, not because didn't think I would like it, just wasn't in the game budget.

Some of these Survival games are getting pretty complex. SCUM apparently wants to be the king of complex. Colon and Intestine Volume, Number of Teeth and just see for yourself.

The hell? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Some of these Survival games are getting pretty complex. SCUM apparently wants to be the king of complex. Colon and Intestine Volume, Number of Teeth and just see for yourself.

Damn I just bought Next Day for $5 on a Steam Sale.
    The dude abides.

https://www.cnet.com/news/sony-ceo-s...n-is-the-best/

...today, Sony CEO Kenichiro Yoshida reportedly told the press that his company generally doesn't believe in the idea of opening up the PlayStation to cross-platform multiplayer.

"On cross-platform, our way of thinking is always that PlayStation is the best place to play. Fortnite, I believe, partnered with PlayStation 4 is the best experience for users, that's our belief," he said, according to The Independent.
    getting close to the PS3 quotes...

Ken hints that PS3 might be a tad pricey: "We want consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one.' We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else."
    On the price of PS3 again: "It's probably too cheap... If you can have an amazing experience, we believe price is not a problem."

Telltale Games is shutting down.

Down to 25 employees to finish The Walking Dead Final Season, but The Wolf is Us 2 and Stranger Things effectively cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Telltale Games is shutting down.

Down to 25 employees to finish The Walking Dead Final Season, but The Wolf is Us 2 and Stranger Things effectively cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk