Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I'm in. Loved Shadowgate.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Looks like Neogaf is headed for a complete shutdown. Lot's of drama. Owner who has a history of abuse with women, gets accused again. Moderators are leaving left and right. Not to mention how they did everything they could to hide/lock/delete all information in regards to a former moderator being a pedophile that was arrested months ago and a previous moderator that was de-modded for having such thoughts. It is basically the Wild West over there.
    LOL yeah I went over there to checkout the gameroom setup thread and it was closed went to twitter and got an idea of the "drama". Hilarious irony that it was not even a week or so ago Gafers were going full rage mode at Naughty Dog over some allegations of harassment.

GAFers make the libs here at TGT look like crazy right wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    GAFers make the libs here at TGT look like crazy right wingers.
    Pretty much. Of course it makes us conservatives look like the second coming of Hitler.

Damn, just one trophy away from having my first platinum. I have 34 of 36 trophies in South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Just have to play through the story again, playing it on Mastermind Difficulty as a black character to get The Token Experience trophy and that shiny platinum will be mine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

It's back with a weak ass apology, few mods and only a gaming side. Seriously, still afraid to talk about the lies and the pedophile. Most people are just throwing themselves at the ban stake and saying F you.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

It's back with a weak ass apology, few mods and only a gaming side. Seriously, still afraid to talk about the lies and the pedophile. Most people are just throwing themselves at the ban stake and saying F you.
    The Leftists are in an interesting quandary right now. The trend/new gospel of the left is to 100% believe any accusation of sexual assault/harassment (at least if if comes from a woman) and flip thousands of years of world civilization standard/precedent. Its dangerous to go down that rabbit hole as anyone can say anything and come up with a story that a defendant/accused can not possibly disprove (its always harder to prove the negative).

The irony/hypocrisy of course is that the left's most recent nominee for POTUS made a career smearing women into the ground who accused her husband of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment. Yet she somehow got largely away with claiming that all alleged victims should be believed during the campaign. In fact, I don't recall anyone prominent (even on the right) challenging how that flips our tradition of innocent until proven guilty.

All allegations should be taken seriously and investigated but to require an accused to prove his/her own innocence just strikes me as something very dangerous and not proper on a whole lot of fronts. Duke lacross, UVA, etc..... should all be examples of how the leftist mob mentality of wanting to lock em up and throw away the key before an investigation is even conducted (much less concluded) is not the right way to go.

The thread is random video game talk. Not spew political stuff that will lead to circular arguments and a lot of bitching. I know the Neogaf stuff brought this up but let’s not go down the bitter road of politics please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The thread is random video game talk. Not spew political stuff that will lead to circular arguments and a lot of bitching. I know the Neogaf stuff brought this up but let’s not go down the bitter road of politics please.
    Amen Rudy.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Amen Rudy.
    Keep religion out of this thread. God has no place in the Random Video Game Talk thread.

With this forum averaging 2-3 posts a day it is a bit ironic that people are asking for things not to be discussed.

Keep religion out of this thread. God has no place in the Random Video Game Talk thread.

With this forum averaging 2-3 posts a day it is a bit ironic that people are asking for things not to be discussed.
    Because literally nothing of value or good has ever come out of discussion of politics on here. In fact it has driven at least a couple former members away in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Because literally nothing of value or good has ever come out of discussion of politics on here. In fact it has driven at least a couple former members away in the past.

Exactly. I have seen this happen at other sites. Most people are set in their views and beliefs and aren’t going to change. So they just bash each other until everyone hates each other and nothing gets accomplished. I don’t care if this means less posts. Discussing politics or religion rarely turns out well online.

If you like first person exploration / survival games, get Kona while it's on sale for $12, I looked up the reviews on Steam and they were really good so I tried it out last night and really am digging it...

The dude abides.

https://venturebeat.com/2017/11/09/e...rtainment-455/

As a big fan of the Titanfall series and Respawn, this saddens me.

Just got this e-mail. I did check and it gave a free month of PSN. Just seems an odd way to help people affected by the natural disasters. Only a tiny portion of PSN users were actually affected by this. Probably would have been better to send an actual donation to the areas in need.

It's Happening. Don't screw with the Belgians.

http://www.pcgamer.com/belgium-says-...ffer-pcgamertw

The Google translation is a little sloppy, as usual, but the message is clear enough. "The mixing of money and addiction is gambling," the Gaming Commission declared. Belgium's Minister of Justice Koen Geens also weighed in, saying, "Mixing gambling and gaming, especially at a young age, is dangerous for the mental health of the child."

Geens, according to the report, wants to ban in-game purchases outright (correction: if you don't know exactly what you're purchasing), and not just in Belgium: He said the process will take time, "because we have to go to Europe. We will certainly try to ban it."

Then Hawaii chimed in.

It's a trap!!!!!!!!!!! Saving the world from EA's predatory practices.

Me, all politicians do is talk out of their asses and then don't shit when they have to take action.

All I'm seeing is yet more talking out of asses. And that'll be all that happens after EA and others in the gaming community throw some money at these people and their re-election campaigns, because in addition to doing nothing but talking out of their asses, every politician is nothing but a corrupt jackass who will do whatever it takes to keep the bribes, excuse me, "donations", coming in.

Last year, Polygon's best of the year got me to try Stardew Valley and I loved it. This year they're going to get me to try Everything. This game looks so interesting.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/5/16...rything-ps4-pc
    The dude abides.

I think the reason why I am enjoying AC Origins so much is because it's kind of like a hybrid between Black Flag and Witcher 3. The last two entries of this game were losing momentum and frankly I thought Revolution was crap! I'm having a ton of fun and am really impressed with this entry. No0w if only we could get rid of those stupid modern day cut scenes...

I'm 100% convinced EA is already doing this with MUT matchmaking. Instead of matching up similarly skilled teams/players they will often try to put you in a match you have little chance to win so you will be encouraged to spin that cash money on microtransactions.

EA is so greedy if that is true. Already enough with Star Wars and the never ending greed here.