Page 129 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    For JB, it might not be a good value but I'd happily pay the $30 a year. I've even seen New Egg sell cards for $20-$25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My last 2 cards have been from Newegg for $24.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

CPU people out there... anyone have any experience with the Nvidia GTX 960 Graphics Card? I have a Dell XPS 8500 and the system is great but it's 4 years old now and the graphics card is holding back the system (Radeon 7570HD). I read in a few forums that the GTX 960 will work as the biggest issue with Dell's is the power supply. Currently the system has a 460 watt supply. Any thoughts? I am willing to pay a $200-300 price tag as that's a heck of a lot cheaper than a new cpu. Any thoughts? Or any other recommended cards to get me through a couple more years?

I have a GTX 960. Like you did though, your power supply will definitely hold you back. I would recommend at least 600 watt to be safe.

You cab run your system through a power supply calculator and it will tell you how many watts you need to be sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Yet Sony won't allow me to pay for EA Access.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    And this us exactly why, evem though I plan on focusing almost exclusively on PS4 when buying new games this year, I will not even consider for a second ever selling or trading in my One, because of EA Access.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    What kind of game will that be? I'd love see another Marvel Ultimate Alliance game. Couch co-op would be great.
    Not sure, but Square Enix has put the Deus Ex franchise on hold (cancelled?) in order to focus on these Marvel games.

I just saw that. This is some sort of multi-year and game deal.

I have to think a MUA type of game will be in the works. At the same time, I wonder how the new Spiderman game will be. Looks pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I have a GTX 960. Like you did though, your power supply will definitely hold you back. I would recommend at least 600 watt to be safe.

You cab run your system through a power supply calculator and it will tell you how many watts you need to be sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

$15.00 on Steam and now on the PS4 Store at the low price of $30.

Another RPG called GreedFall is coming out. 17th century with fantasy mix. Hard to say exactly what this is about but the trailer looked cool.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...and-deception/

Both Pokémon aficionados are “higher level” players, the 41-year-old told police.

Someone needs their ass kicked for that quote alone.

Yeah, sad to hear South Park was delayed yet again, but it does help out with spending over the next two months. I was looking at a very expensive couple months here, with Sniper Elite 4, Halo Wars 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, MLB The Show 17 and Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition all releasing between February 14th and April 7th.

I'm already considering waiting on Halo Wars 2 for a couple months just to spread out the cost, so also having South Park moved back in the year helps as well as it's one less $60 purchase I'll have in the coming weeks.

As for Call of Duty, I really hope they go back to World War II or something like the Korean or Vietnam Wars. Hell, I could even accept something from the period of the Gulf War, go storming into Baghdad on tanks or something. Battlefield already has World War I covered and I don't see a chance in hell Call of Duty could possibly Battlefield 1 in a WWI time period game.

Something like a civil war era game that occasionally pops up in future COD game discussions I don't see working. I doubt anyone but the hardest of the hard core would enjoy a game where you have to sit there reloading a musket after every shot (though I would probably enjoy it because I'm a civil war history nut). Clearly they recognize that people aren't feeling the space setting and even getting tired of the future settings. If they want to truly get back to their roots, then their only options are World War II, Korea, Vietnam or, at the very most recent tolerable, Gulf War settings.

Now, in regards to recent, current or future warfare, one thing I do hope to see is a remastered Modern Warfare 2. Modern Warfare is as fun as I remembered it, but please, dead god, give me Modern Warfare 2! That game owned my life the entirety of late 2009 through 2010.

MW2 was the last Call of Duty game that I actually played on a regular basis, multiple nights a week, every single week, the entire year until the next Call of Duty the following November. Ever since MW2, while I have played and even enjoyed some of the Call of Duties since, I by and large have given up on multiplayer on them by spring and just play private matches every now and then when I get an occasional FPS itch the remainder of the year. MW2 was FUN. I enjoyed the hell out of that game, I played the hell out of that game. I honestly don't remember hating a single map on that game, I enjoyed playing on all of the maps, which I can't say the same for any COD since, as I usually hate at least 3 or 4 maps in each game.

So I hope to god we're gonna hear of a MW2 Remastered over the next year or two. Hell, those bastards can't remaster COD4 and completely ignore MW2, which is an extremely close 2nd behind COD4 as being among the best of the COD games.

I will be getting a Nintendo Switch down the line because the new Zelda is going to be flat out amazing. That said, Nintendo revealed it's season pass for $20 and it has caused a bit of a stink. I am not complaining about more content for a game that is filled with tons of it. What pisses me off is that you have to buy the season pass to unlock "Hard" mode. Game difficulty should never be hidden behind a paywall, EVER! Unlocking difficulties by beating a game on normal mode, etc is fine. This is not.

Crap move Nintendo.

The FIFA series has been known for some of the craziest player glitches known to man, especially the man on man action but I think this one might be the best. The clapping at the end was the icing on the cake.

Peter Moore leaves EA for his dream job at Liverpool.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/anno...cutive-officer

The Xbox Games with Gold March 2017 lineup in full:

Layers of Fear: Available from March 1-31 on Xbox One
    Evolve Ultimate Edition: Available from March 16-April 15 on Xbox One
    Borderlands 2: Available from March 1-15 on Xbox 360 & Xbox One
    Heavy Weapon: Available from March 16-31 on Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Remember Xbox Live Indie Games on the 360. It's coming back.

https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-an...to-their-game/

Microsoft already allows developers and studios to self-publish games on Xbox One and Windows 10 with Xbox Live through their ID@Xbox program. Microsoft is today announcing the new Xbox Live Creators Program. The Xbox Live Creators Program allows developers to quickly publish their game to Xbox One and Windows 10, with a simplified certification process and no concept approval required. Similar to the ID@Xbox program developers, Xbox Live Creators Program developers can integrate Xbox Live social experiences such as sign-in, presence, leaderboards, and more into their games.
    No matchmaking multiplayer or achievements, which has not changed and is the logical choice since there is no concept approval and anyone can make a game. They did add leaderboards which I do not think were available on the 360 version.

There were a ton of crap games but XBLIG had some diamonds in the rough.

Cthulhu Saves the World
    DLC Quest
    Miner Dig Deep
    Dead Pixels
    Escape Goat
    College Lacrosse (The game got it's start here)

I remember the College Lacrosse game. I downloaded and played it on either the first or second edition, when it was still EXTREMELY rough around the edges. But it was still fun and served as a great jump start to making it into a bigger and better game.