Page 133 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    This is pretty badass for one person to do

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/30/16...betrayal-video

The dude abides.

Well, I took my first half step into PS Vue tonight. I don't have Showtime, and tonight was the premiere of season three of A Season With, with this year's show being A Season With Navy Football.

Turns out Navy football is all it takes for me to finally sign up for Vue.

I haven't actually subscribed to a normal TV package, at least not yet, but I did start my free trial and subscribe to Showtime for $8.99 a month as a standalone subscription.

I figure I'll keep the Showtime subscription for a minimum of the football season so I can watch the entire season's run of A Season With Navy Football, and maybe some other shows I've heard about or missed out on.

After A Season With ends for the year in December or January, whenever it wraps up around the end of the college football season, I'll decide then whether to go full blown with a TV package and cancel regular cable, just keep the Showtime sub, or cancel Showtime and just go back to normal before today.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I saw a commercial for that, Smooth, and was gonna ask if you knew about it but then I started thinking about beer or tits or Jason Voorhees or something and completely forgot. Sorry, glad you knew!

🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, they did bill Arkham Knight as the finale of the series, but the voice of Batman in the games (Kevin Conroy) says there will be no more Batman: Arkham games.

This brings up the question of why hasn't WB & DC put out more comic book or comic book movie inspired games? Aside from some small mobile titles, they've seemingly abandoned video game tie-ins or milking a potential cash cow.

Did not realize how extensive AC Origins has for an RPG tree. You can be a Hunter (archery), Warrior (brute force) or Seer (tools and tricks). Sounds pretty cool. The link has 21 images for each of the skills so you can see them more than just the one image below.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3.../1100-6450775/

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Did not realize how extensive AC Origins has for an RPG tree. You can be a Hunter (archery), Warrior (brute force) or Seer (tools and tricks). Sounds pretty cool. The link has 21 images for each of the skills so you can see them more than just the one image below.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3.../1100-6450775/

I'm totally here for this. I'm in.

Also, I think I wanna go Seer to start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Minecraft just came out for the New Nintendo 3DS so I thought "cool, let's see how much it is, maybe I'll get it." $30??? Fuuuuuck no
    The dude abides.

For you pinball fans, Pinball FX 3 is out on PS4 today, previous purchases carry over.
    The dude abides.

The dude abides.

Okay how many farming games do we need? No Tennis games but farming out the wazoo. I am not even including all the Farming Simulator games (the big brand) which even had a Farming Simulator 18 release on the Vita this year.

Two, yes TWO farming games were released on the PSN store this week.

One more coming in the spring,

Have y’all played Stardew Valley? I haven’t but now that it’s on Switch, it’s all I hear about.

Looks like Neogaf is headed for a complete shutdown. Lot's of drama. Owner who has a history of abuse with women, gets accused again. Moderators are leaving left and right. Not to mention how they did everything they could to hide/lock/delete all information in regards to a former moderator being a pedophile that was arrested months ago and a previous moderator that was de-modded for having such thoughts. It is basically the Wild West over there.

Random Video Game Talk

Wow! That’s crazy!
    Is there a thread?

This is what started it.

https://imgur.com/a/FJrjx

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.2880

Scroll down to post 2906. Pretty sure it covers the owners past issues (Evilore).

Neogaf itself is down right now for me but here are a ton of threads on it for a short time before getting deleted.

Where's my popcorn. Couldn't happen to nicer group of toxic assholes. I haven't seen or had many pleasant experiences with that site.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Been down all night. Maybe Evilore plans to sell it to someone and they re-open it? The biggest gaming forum, which had been around for well over 10 years under the ownership of Evilore and almost 20 years going back to the gamin-age days. Taken down in a couple days. Of course he brought this on himself. He created a progressive wonderland and hand picked moderators that followed suit, banning any form of discussion that would upset the extreme-leftist hive. Members have gone at him before for the Pedo issue, his known past of harassing a woman in Europe and bragging about it, etc, etc, but he was able to control (stop) the discussion and delete/lock posts and threads. The timing of Harvey Weinstein, Trump being president and his checkered past with women and the hive finds out that their forum leader could be at it again with the harassment of women. That hive he so carefully curated hive turned on him so fast, they strung him up and did not even ask questions later.

The only thing I will miss are a few of the communities. College Football OT was a great place. Sad thing is some of these were good communities that self imposed not bringing in politics and religion. Leaving the discussion to the topic at hand. Sadly with it being shut down so fast and everyone scrambling for a new place to post at, it will be hard to recreate what they once had.

By the way JB, I am going to destroy the photo of you and that goat. It would hurt too much for this site to see the same fate. He was just a pet, let's all agree upon that.

Been playing the free weekend version of Cities Skylines for XBOX 1. For a port of an excellent computer game, I must say that it's a solid port. Paradox clearly put a lot of time into getting the console version. I'm having a blast. Right now it's ONLY $29 SO I MAY PURCHASE IT BERFORE THE SALE ENDS. great game!