Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Now seeing that TWD Final Season has been cancelled as well. The remaining crew is working on Minecraft for Netflix.

What a shame for a company that put out some great titles. It's too bad they didn't try to get bought out by a bigger company/studio.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Now seeing that TWD Final Season has been cancelled as well. The remaining crew is working on Minecraft for Netflix.

What a shame for a company that put out some great titles. It's too bad they didn't try to get bought out by a bigger company/studio.
    That’s bittersweet. I hate that it won’t finish but I couldn’t bear it if I had to watch Clementine die. I rather headcannon her living a long life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They NEVER improved their engine and the episodic thing just doesn't work. I ALWAYS just waited until they finished all episodes and bought the game on sale b/c I hated playing 1-2 hours then waiting 1-2+ months for the next 1-2 hours.

Same here, CLW. I knew I could wait a few months and get the whole thing in one shot for $5 in the PSN Xmas sale.

I also kind of assumed (just gut feeling, nothing to base it on) that the entire game was finished (or very close to it) at the launch of episode one, they just released it in chapters. Apparently not or else I would think they'd still be releasing TWD Final Chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    That’s bittersweet. I hate that it won’t finish but I couldn’t bear it if I had to watch Clementine die. I rather headcannon her living a long life.

Sad. I really enjoyed that series.

I really am sad about the last season of TWD being essentially cancelled. Especially when it is already halfway released (after tomorrow at least).

It feels just like the crap TV networks put us through. I find a TV show that I like, get emotionally invested in it, and then those jackasses at Fox or NBC or whoever else go and cancel it halfway through the first or second season and it either just gets cut off entirely midway through the story with no conclusion, or if you're lucky, you get a couple episodes of an extremely rushed and not great conclusion.

That's basically what's happening here, though maybe after more than just one or two seasons. We're about to finally wrap up the Clementine story, just two more episodes to be released to finish it all off, and we're basically being given the middle finger.

TWD Final Season may be released after all:

Honestly I though this was a joke when I read it on Resetera but it's real.

https://wccftech.com/cod-black-ops-4...sactions-live/

Timed Exclusive Microtransactions.

Treyarch has also quietly turned on microtransactions. And yes, PS4 owners get the exciting opportunity to spend more on Black Ops 4 a week before players on other platforms. Boy, talk about a hot exclusive!
    Congrats PS4 owners!

Steve sold OS to some outside group. Still running it though.

Sony will not be at the 2019 E3.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pl.../1100-6463293/

This really sucks for someone like myself that loves E3. No Sony, Nintendo does not do a live conference show. It's basically an Xbox and 3rd party event now.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

This really sucks for someone like myself that loves E3. No Sony, Nintendo does not do a live conference show. It's basically an Xbox and 3rd party event now.
    And if memory serves me xbox and ea are no longer at the convention center so e3 is on life support

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

I don’t understand. Why skip it? E3 is the best. Disappointed in this and I don’t understand why. Is E3 that expensive? Is it cost cutting? Are they going to do a better Sony show? Dumb.

Happy to hear Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is coming out but a Switch exclusive? Annoyed. Hopefully a timed one.

https://twitter.com/marvelgames/stat...108384256?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Happy to hear Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is coming out but a Switch exclusive? Annoyed. Hopefully a timed one.

https://twitter.com/marvelgames/stat...108384256?s=21

It’s being published by Nintendo.

Got NBA Playgrounds 2 for my daughter for Christmas. Have had some fun with it. I do think it sucks that there are less than 10 players available initially. I don’t mind paying the $13.50 Canadian to add the players but it should have been a deluxe and open option. Instead they are money purchases and the player purchase unlock only applies to that user. So I bought them for my daughter but if my son or I play under our account we don’t get them.

I think I’m getting better at rebounding and blocking but rebounding is tough. Defence is tough altogether. Stealing seems to work better than pushing. 3 point shooting is very hard. It seems you are better off taking 2 point shooters and guys who can block and rebound over 3 point guys. I find the meter a bit tough.

IGN is now officially on the same level as Polygon and Kotaku.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01...player-problem

Poor guy probably has to hide in a closet when someone is playing WW2 games.

Your personal experience, however tragic and unfortunate, does not affect my enjoyment. If you want to tell your story or "raise awareness" - cool. If you want to destroy something simply because you no longer enjoy it - fuck off.

That said, for completely unrelated reasons, my interest in football has dipped to an all-time low.

I probably watched like 4 ND games this year and didn't see one second of the ass-beating they took from Clemson. I got better shit to do.

Even the Steelers, I missed 7 of their games this year. The last time that happened was 1993 (the last year before NFL Sunday Ticket). Hell, I went from 1994 to around 2015 without missing more than 2 or 3 Steelers games total.

Football just doesn't get me as excited as it used to.

He doubled down on stupid with a twitter post.

Jared Petty
    @pettycommajared
    Follow Follow @pettycommajared
    Replying to @mystery1932 @IGN
    Many people choose dangerous vocations, but very few of those lethal vocations exist purely for our amusement. Now that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that football kills and kills often, should we keep watching? I want readers to think about their own conclusions on that.
    The Jason Voorhees of sports entertainment. Never forget!

Spoiler: show

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Your personal experience, however tragic and unfortunate, does not affect my enjoyment. If you want to tell your story or "raise awareness" - cool. If you want to destroy something simply because you no longer enjoy it - fuck off.

That said, for completely unrelated reasons, my interest in football has dipped to an all-time low.

I probably watched like 4 ND games this year and didn't see one second of the ass-beating they took from Clemson. I got better shit to do.

Even the Steelers, I missed 7 of their games this year. The last time that happened was 1993 (the last year before NFL Sunday Ticket). Hell, I went from 1994 to around 2015 without missing more than 2 or 3 Steelers games total.

Football just doesn't get me as excited as it used to.
    Me too. Football has never been more uninteresting to me as it is now. The crap show that is the Dolphins doesn’t help. Chiefs and Rams should make it fun this weekend hopefully. On the other side I’m more into basketball. Haven’t watched as much basketball since I was in University over 25 years ago.

I watch less Pro Football each year but far more college football than ever before.