Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 2,821 to 2,833 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display

Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will release its financial results for the third fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2018 after the close of market on Tuesday, February 5, 2019. In conjunction with this release, EA will host a conference call to review its financial results for the third quarter, discuss its outlook for the future and may disclose other material developments affecting its business and/or financial performance.

Not sure what news may come out of this. Perhaps some news on if they are keeping/renewing the NBA license? It could be too early for that news.

Looking forward to Trials Rising but betas have not been too kind to the game so far. I am holding out for the game to release, Ubisoft release games are buggy enough for me.

The Switch version though, yikes. N64 levels of fog (dust) are back again. Plus if you do not have the Pro controller you don't have analog triggers which is a killer for this game, plus reports of less than 30fps to boot.

Switch version

Xbox One

This would make a terrific find the differences game. You could spend half an hour with all the background items they removed on the Switch version.

I'll be damned. I went to download and install the open beta for The Division 2 and found out I had finally run out of hard drive space. For the first time since I bought it in late 2016, my 5 TB external drive was full. 147 games and 22 apps installed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Holy crap! The good news is I'm sure there are tons of games you didn't even remember were on there. Easy delete!

Yeah, I found quite a few I had forgotten about. Some old PS Plus games, as well as old versions of sports games that I had bought newer versions of.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

EA has laid off 350 employees, approximately 4% of their workforce. The cuts came in their marketing, publishing, and operations teams. One has to wonder if or when there will be a cut among development teams/studios.

Electronic Arts is laying off 350 people from its marketing, publishing, and operations teams in a move to addresses challenges that reflect the changing landscape of games. This news was shared by Andrew Wilson, Electronic Arts' CEO, in a blog posted on the company's website. Wilson also said the company is ramping down on its presence in Japan and Russia as it tries to make an impact in those markets.

"This is a difficult day," Wilson says in the post. "The changes we’re making today will impact about 350 roles in our 9,000-person company. These are important but very hard decisions, and we do not take them lightly. We are friends and colleagues at EA, we appreciate and value everyone’s contributions, and we are doing everything we can to ensure we are looking after our people to help them through this period to find their next opportunity. This is our top priority."

Courtesy: Game Informer

Confirmed by Ubisoft (following some hints and speculation) that the next Assassins Creed with be about the Vikings and Watch Dogs 3 will be set in London.

Sweet! Looking forward to both games.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Watchdogs 3 in London sounds great. I know it's not for all but I really like the series.

Ghost Recon Breakout probably wasn’t going to be for
    Me but this cements it. Tedious crap like this isn’t fun

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Ghost Recon Breakout probably wasn’t going to be for
    Me but this cements it. Tedious crap like this isn’t fun

… Fallout 76... I eat and drink more in that game than I do in real life.

Eh, I'm still on board. Survival mode in The Division was fun as hell. That you had that eat, drink and deal with finding good enough clothing to avoid dying of the cold.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk