Page 131 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sn.../1100-6449451/

Nintendo discontinues the NES Classic worldwide and rumor is they are going to have an SNES Classic this Christmas.
    They should've tried satisfying NES Classic demand 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    They should've tried satisfying NES Classic demand 1st.
    Agreed but it is Nintendo and their crazy logic. It's like they can't decide where all their classic games should go. Still not a single one in the Switch store. The one place that could use those Nintendo classics, with the bonus of people being able to play on the go.

Portal Knights Free Trial available on the PS4/XB1

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/04/20...t-ps4-gameplay

Looks pretty fun, like Minecraft with good combat.

Downloading for the kids!

I'm tempted to take a shot at

appears to be some sort of interactive movie game.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Portal Knights Free Trial available on the PS4/XB1

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/04/20...t-ps4-gameplay

Looks pretty fun, like Minecraft with good combat.
    Both kids enjoyed it. I haven't seen them play it but I watched a trailer and the combat and player customization look good.

Considering purchasing Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, watch this.

TLDW: 5 minutes to load into a mission. How does this pass certification?

Dear Owen Good,

Please stick to writing about sports games.

http://www.polygon.com/2017/4/26/154...veal-diversity

For now, the tone-deaf manner in which this all-white production checked all the diversity boxes

Activision and Sledgehammer Games pulled the wrapper off their glamour franchise today, and despite the exclusively white and male makeup of those doing so on stage, they want you to think this is a more inclusive tale of World War II. It may yet be. We won’t know until Nov. 3.
    And yet the article exists. Took two people to write.

Half Life 3, all hope is lost.

http://www.pcmag.com/news/353428/all...ave-left-valve

Every writer that worked on a Half-Life title has now left Valve for fresh pastures. We really aren't going to get a Half-Life 3, are we?

Has anyone played Marvel Heroes Omega yet?

I'm tempted to get the Deadpool access for $20

The dude abides.

I haven't been able to get a beta key to try. How similar is it to Ultimate Alloance?

Bought Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition on disc since it finally dropped to $39.99 which is probably still too high but I never played it on the last gen system.

On Disc Install Size - 1.2GB
    Day one Patch Size - 12.8GB

I really hate that shit.

Yeah, that's some crap doing it like that.

As for Bulletstorm itself, I loved that game on 360, so this is definitely a planned purchase sometime in the future, maybe if there's a sale. I'd get it now, but I am so goddamn busy with work, I haven't been able to even really turn my PS4 on since I finished Wildlands, and even that was a challenge to try and push to finish it. What should have taken maybe two or three days of play time took two weeks thanks to work. And since I still have Horizon Zero Dawn to even crack open when I can find some free time, Bulletstorm will have to wait.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The game itself is pretty fun so far. Probably more melee than I like in a shooter but so be it.

Oh the original Xbox 360 game was 4.85 GB. I kinda want to hack the disc to see what exactly is on it.

Well, after repeatedly debating for the last couple years of whether I should shell out the cash, since my current cheapo headset is starting to break (the plastic where the headband and left ear cup join is cracked), I decided to say fuck it, and using part of my tax refund, went ahead and splurged and bought a pair of Astro A50s over the weekend. Based on tracking from UPS, they should be arriving Monday, so I'm looking forward to getting those bad boys hooked up and trying them out for the first time.

Then maybe later this summer, since Astro started selling just base stations this spring, I may pick up another base station for $100 so I can have one hooked up to both my One and PS4 and be able to use my A50s with both consoles without having to deal with swapping cables back and forth between the two consoles.

Just started Late Shift, it's definitely interesting, would love to see more games like it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

The Astro A50s arrived earlier this afternoon! Now that is how a headset should feel! Sturdy, strong and some actual weight to them, not these cheap ass thin plastic headsets I've used over the years.

I have them charging right now, so I haven't been able to experience the true glory yet. Just had them on long enough to verify all cables and settings were properly set up with proper game and party chat sounds and mic monitoring.

Looking forward to digging into some action games tonight with these things. Just gotta figure out what settings work and sound best for the audio mixers on the Astro Command Center.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Just started Late Shift, it's definitely interesting, would love to see more games like it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yep I really enjoyed that one and after the initial blind play through I went through all the endings for the . I was really surprised how different the story went based off of your choices.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    The Astro A50s arrived earlier this afternoon! Now that is how a headset should feel! Sturdy, strong and some actual weight to them, not these cheap ass thin plastic headsets I've used over the years.

I have them charging right now, so I haven't been able to experience the true glory yet. Just had them on long enough to verify all cables and settings were properly set up with proper game and party chat sounds and mic monitoring.

Looking forward to digging into some action games tonight with these things. Just gotta figure out what settings work and sound best for the audio mixers on the Astro Command Center.

Yeah I love my A50s. They are a bit pricey but the sound is great and they are really comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yep I really enjoyed that one and after the initial blind play through I went through all the endings for the . I was really surprised how different the story went based off of your choices.

Yeah I love my A50s. They are a bit pricey but the sound is great and they are really comfortable.
    Yeah, I've been wanting to get a pair of A50s for a couple years now, but that $300 price tag always turned me off.

But, I've had the A50s on my mind all spring, and with getting my tax refund a couple weeks ago, I decided to splurge a bit and spend $300 on a pair.

Plus the fact that my other headset I've been using for a couple years has cracked where the headband and earphone connects, thus making for a very loose fit while wearing them, it made me all the more willing to spend the money on a pair of A50s.

What little I was able to actually wear and use them today in a game, I am already extremely happy. They fit great, a nice snug feeling fit around the ears, the sound is incredible, and having a wireless headset for the first time, it's such a nice feeling being able to move my controller anyway I feel like and not be restricted by a 2 or 3 foot cord that tugs the headset off my head.

Hmm. Had no idea Astro was finally making wireless headsets (last I checked was 5+ years ago when I bought the Sony PS one).

While I've largely stopped gaming, I'm going to keep this in mind if I get back into it. I'm really hoping Friday the 13th, which releases Friday, will get me back into it. If Jason Voorhees can't get me to do something then I'm lost.