Thread: Congrats to EA Sports

• Facebook
  • Display

Congrats to EA Sports

You have produced a pass defense AI so inept that my poor Canadian buddy Jaymo finally broke down and went on a profanity laced tirade against the United States of America. He just snapped. We have played each other online for some time now and I have always tried to get under his skin enough to go there. Canadian jokes, Justin Trudeau's approval rating, bagged milk and many far more cruel things that you could say to a Canadian. Never bothered him once. Always polite and gracious, this was the breaking point. Defensive coverage so broken, Mike Stoops and Oklahoma would be embarrassed to watch it.

Anyway, I used it as motivation to beat him at Madden for the first time ever. I think he beat me like five straight over the last two editions. So thanks EA, you finally got those individual helmets back on Pro Bowl teams (even though you said it was impossible a few years ago) and you got Jaymo to drop an F-Bomb on the US. It really would have been glorious had we not played Madden 20 for five hours straight, trying to run an online franchise using the quick game option and really poor teams.

Long time no post but I had to share this one. I know CDJ's OCD will force him to put this in the Madden thread or somewhere else but with so few people posting anymore it just felt like the right place.

Oh and also a big F you to Joey Bosa. Anyone who has played Madden 20 and played against the Chargers will understand that he is truly the Devil Incarnate.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 08-18-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Lol.

Aaron Donald is a tough MFer to play against too. Madden is like the person trying to cook a nice dinner. Money and time are not issues and yet the person substitutes the wrong ingredients and rushes through some steps just to finish the meal and it ends up half assed. Always potential and always a mediocre meal.

Haha! That's awesome Bdoughty! That was a fun night. Joey Bosa is clearly your nemesis. Let's play again sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    You have produced a pass defense AI so inept that my poor Canadian buddy Jaymo finally broke down and went on a profanity laced tirade against the United States of America. He just snapped. We have played each other online for some time now and I have always tried to get under his skin enough to go there. Canadian jokes, Justin Trudeau's approval rating, bagged milk and many far more cruel things that you could say to a Canadian. Never bothered him once. Always polite and gracious, this was the breaking point. Defensive coverage so broken, Mike Stoops and Oklahoma would be embarrassed to watch it.

Anyway, I used it as motivation to beat him at Madden for the first time ever. I think he beat me like five straight over the last two editions. So thanks EA, you finally got those individual helmets back on Pro Bowl teams (even though you said it was impossible a few years ago) and you got Jaymo to drop an F-Bomb on the US. It really would have been glorious had we not played Madden 20 for five hours straight, trying to run an online franchise using the quick game option and really poor teams.

Long time no post but I had to share this one. I know CDJ's OCD will force him to put this in the Madden thread or somewhere else but with so few people posting anymore it just felt like the right place.

Oh and also a big F you to Joey Bosa. Anyone who has played Madden 20 and played against the Chargers will understand that he is truly the Devil Incarnate.
    Also, great to see you post again. Do it more often!

Yes, I totally agree with you, you are right!)

I am big fan of EA sports game