Thread: Help Shape NCAA Football 12: Cheerleader Chants

• Facebook
  • Display

Help Shape NCAA Football 12: Cheerleader Chants

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...rleader-Chants

Continuing a recent tradition of asking the community for early team related feedback, the NCAA Football 12 development team is looking for cheer squad chants.

At Operation Sports, designer Adam Thompson posted the following yesterday:

Hey guys, we are going to be recording new cheerleader audio for NCAA 12 and want to throw in some team specific chants. These are not necessarily what the crowd chants, but the cheer squad. Please post if you know any that your favorite team does. A link to video/audio of it would excellent if it is out there. Thanks!

After posting your team specific info at OS, share it with your fellow community members here as well.
    Last edited by cdj; 10-07-2010 at 07:24 PM.

How about if there are team specific chants we do not, under any circumstances, want to hear?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    How about if there are team specific chants we do not, under any circumstances, want to hear?
    Washington, Washington, Washington State..... Is in THIS list of Chants

Here it is. The only chant that I KNOW needs to be in for WSU.

GO....COUGS.....

From one side of the stadium to the other. The Cheerleaders AND Butch will point with their poms and their cheer-cones from one side of the stadium to the other, invoking the chant: GO COUGS.

Also "Let's go Defense, let's go", "defense, (clap, clap) defense", and (PA Announcer): "And that's another" (Cheerleaders and crowd): "Cougar, First Down!)

how about over ---rated over-rated. I love that chant in college basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    how about over ---rated over-rated. I love that chant in college basketball.
    I'm practically certain you would never heard the cheerleaders leading this.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Dear God! More mindless drivel?

U...G...L...Y
    You ain't got no alibi.
    You ugly! Woop! Woop! You Ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Here it is. The only chant that I KNOW needs to be in for WSU.

GO....COUGS.....

From one side of the stadium to the other. The Cheerleaders AND Butch will point with their poms and their cheer-cones from one side of the stadium to the other, invoking the chant: GO COUGS.

Also "Let's go Defense, let's go", "defense, (clap, clap) defense", and (PA Announcer): "And that's another" (Cheerleaders and crowd): "Cougar, First Down!)
    The Go Cougs thing would be really cool. They would be great if that was added.

At Clemson, different sections of the crowd will spell out C-L-E-M-S-O-N. I will start with the student section and the hill crowd saying "C", then move counterclockwise around the stadium, with the next section saying "L", and so on. Much as the "wave" would move sround the stadium.

Also the crowd on the South stands will Chant "Orange" and then the North stands will chant "White".
    Last edited by Orange Blood; 02-26-2011 at 11:52 AM.