I thought a separate thread would be nice. Any way we can move some of Smooth and my comments here. Smooth has some great detail here that I want to keep track of.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
So far I'm at the beginning of mission 15. The plane I've used the most is the F/A-18F, which I've used in 5 missions.

I've used the A-10C Warthog 3 times in ground heavy or focused missions. And then I've used the F-4E, the F-14D and the F-16C two times each.

My new dog fighting plane going forward, which I just unlocked last night, the F-35C.

For early planes, the F-16C isn't bad, it's got good speed and a 4 Target Air-to-Air Missile for it's special weapon.

The F-14D is even better, better speed, better mobility, it has the Long-Range Air-to-Air Missile and the 8 Target Air-to-Air Missile.

The F/A-18F is probably your best fighter early on until you can get enough MRP to unlock the best planes. It has good speed, good defense, it has the Quick Maneuver Air-to-Air Missile which does great in dog fighting. It also has the Long-Range Air-to-Ship Missile for the couple missions with sea based enemies.

The A-10C Warthog, obviously, is your best ground attack plane you're gonna get. You can choose between Unguided Bombs, Rocket Launcher or 4 Target Air-to-Ground Missile. I like the 4AGM.

When you finally have enough MRP (it took me until after mission 14 to unlock it), the F-35C will blow all the other planes away, including the A-10C. Damn good speed, mobility, defense and great for both air and ground attacks. It comes with two ground based special weapons and a 4 Target Air-to-Air Missile special weapons.

Once I have the 999,000 MRP required, I'm buying the Multipurpose Stealth Coating , which will then unlock and allow me to buy the best plane in the game, the F-22A Raptor. Fast as fuck, incredible mobility, great defense, best Air-to-Air rating and a good Air-to-Ground rating. 136 normal missiles and the Quick Maneuver Air-to-Air Missile special weapon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk