Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make TGT Great again

• Facebook
  • Display

Make TGT Great again

Stop posting so much at OS.
    Less time talking to your kids. It goes in one ear and out the other.
    Bring back Ram.
    Someone bring JB back from Japan, we get it, you got married. Congrats on yet another gaming achievement.

“For Mother, it wasn’t something to celebrate,”

Jb got married? Congrats!

I didn’t know JB got married either!

Make TGT Great again

1) That link isn’t JB getting married y’all
    2) If JB actually got married, I’m sure I would’ve seen it on Facebook which I haven’t. He does have awesome dogs.
    3) Work has been kicking my ass. My team lost on the playoffs last week and this week, I’ve had multiple basketball games to cover. So ready for Thanksgiving break next week.
    4) What’s everyone playing? I’m back on a Mass Effect Andromeda kick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallout 76

Jaymo is playing a Female Canadian Mountie and I am playing as a Chem addicted West Virginia fan, with blue hair and an urge to burn down every couch in sight. Together we spend most of our time staying hydrated and our stomachs full. Seriously, anyone that complains about this in RDR2 needs to see what we have to go through.

I'm largely playing just RDR 2 but I need to get a Pistons franchise started. That can probably wait until closer to Christmas.

I'm coaching my daughter's basketball team and a house league basketball program (only 3 weeks left of that) so it keeps me busy. My daughter Addy's team is a grade 5/6 team. We just practice 2 times a week and have our first game next Thursday. Then 3 one day tourneys on the first three Saturdays in December. I'm carrying 12 girls and it's Fair play so they all need equal shifts (we have 8 four minute periods) and my bottom 3 are on the weak side. Some of the teams I will play will be full grade 6 teams where as 5 of my 12 are grade 5 girls. Some games will kick our butt but it's a good learning experience. Our local high school has really strong girls teams simply because we are the only County center that has a program. Our town is 6000 people and these girls compete well at the HS level.

Congrats, JB!

If she has any hologram friends that are unable to speak, I'm interested.

I'm playing FIFA 19 and having fun using Houston Dynamo in MLS. In the first season I was like 19th out of 23 clubs but I made several improvements through the transfer market and actually won the MLS Cup in year two. I just started year 3 and have stayed put in Houston.

Fallout 76.... I cook more food and drink more water in the game then I do in real life.

I’m back this must mean something!

I didn't get married
    The dude abides.

I do need to get back on the boards more though.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Fallout 76

Jaymo is playing a Female Canadian Mountie and I am playing as a Chem addicted West Virginia fan, with blue hair and an urge to burn down every couch in sight. Together we spend most of our time staying hydrated and our stomachs full. Seriously, anyone that complains about this in RDR2 needs to see what we have to go through.

Bdoughty, you need to come back to the wasteland. West Virginia misses you!

Personal Milestone... I just hit 8000 posts here. Sadly almost nobody is left to see it.

I was talking about this with Bdoughty a few days back. It seems like online sports game forums are dying out en masse. Even the king (OS) seems way down in user posts considering it's the madden release. Has Reddit replaced us? If college football came back would this site come alive again? I'm really curious as to where everyone has gone or if people are just doing different things in life now? I know I don't play a lot of games anymore... just to busy with work and family commitments.

Reddit is huge. Can find a lot of stuff on there but I don’t post or interact there. It’s just useful to search for answers. Too much hate over there imo.

OS tends to block any hate at all and doesn’t allow for criticism of many games, particularly where they may have a relationship with a dev and benefit from it. The non sports forums are generally more easy going. I think OS sold its soul a bit to Madden and the Show and I generally don’t post much at all in their sports forums.

As for TGT, it is sad that many are gone. Obviously a lot has to do with no more NCAA. But even the hosts rarely post anymore. Maybe we are all getting older and don’t have as much time. I don’t play that many different games to talk about either. Not sure if anything will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Reddit is huge. Can find a lot of stuff on there but I don’t post or interact there. It’s just useful to search for answers. Too much hate over there imo.

OS tends to block any hate at all and doesn’t allow for criticism of many games, particularly where they may have a relationship with a dev and benefit from it. The non sports forums are generally more easy going. I think OS sold its soul a bit to Madden and the Show and I generally don’t post much at all in their sports forums.

As for TGT, it is sad that many are gone. Obviously a lot has to do with no more NCAA. But even the hosts rarely post anymore. Maybe we are all getting older and don’t have as much time. I don’t play that many different games to talk about either. Not sure if anything will change.
    Considering the fact most of us came over here in 2010.... just think how much has happened in our own lives. Back in the early years I would go to work and the first thing I would do when I got home was logon. Now I'm lucky if a check more than twice a week.

I’ve got my oldest in high school now. Starting grade 10 in September. Youngest going to grade 7. Time flies!

I check in regularly. I’m really interested in Madden 20. I’ll likely pull the trigger once it’s cheap and patched up.

Happy Thanksgiving, gentlemen! I wish you all the best to you and yours. Love you guys!

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Happy belated Thanksgiving gents. Here's to another year of hopefully being closer to a new release of NCAA Football. And until then, another year of our Xbox 360s and PS4s working.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk