Thread: NBA LIVE 19 - Game Discussion and Impressions

• Facebook
  • Display

NBA LIVE 19 - Game Discussion and Impressions

Now that the game is available on EA Access and review/retail copies are expected out soon, use this thread to post your thoughts, questions, and comments regarding NBA LIVE 19.

I don't know if the game didn't sell well, if there are matchmaking issues, or both, but today was the first time I got a full room when playing online team play. It came in one of the Live Events. I haven't played a lot online yet, but assumed I would have had a full team before now.
    Last edited by cdj; 09-14-2018 at 05:56 PM.

This game is on sale over here at BB for C$20. I wasnt a fan of how sluggish the demo felt. Maybe sliders could fix it but Im happy with 2K so I doubt I pick this up. Maybe $10.

75% off original price https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product.../12606502.aspx

I haven't found any numbers, but I'm under the impression the game didn't sell well. My guess is that it will have another big early sale like last year.

Also, announced on his Twitter, designer Cornell Gunter (who spear-headed LIVE Events the last few years) is leaving to work for the WWE.

I think competition is great and all but this is just a slaughter. EA has a pretty good game in Live 10 and then made a huge mistake switching to Elite and then cancelling and starting from scratch.

Joel Embiid smack talking Drummond. He’s totally owned him the last two games.

Game is $5.19 now Canadian on sale. This is the All-Star version. For $5 I'm tempted to check it out but I didn't like the demo. Really didn't like the player movement changes. Not sure how much sliders can fix this.

I just came here to post that sale as well, Rudy. The game is now $3.99 on PSN.

I found the game too shallow and lacking this year. Too much like 18, both in features and issues.

I downloaded this game with EA Access and couldn't even play 1 quarter. The presentation and graphics are bad. It feels so substandard to 2K. I thought their first attempt this gen on Live was decent but they seem to be falling further and further away from 2K. It's an abyss.