Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jaymo76 Madden 19 CFM

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jaymo76 Madden 19 CFM

As I finish the last game of the regular season I have decided to start a thread relaying my CFM experiences for Madden 19.

I am doing something new... playing as an established coach, in this case Sean Payton.

The owner wanted to know my goal for the season so I told him 10 wins and playoffs.

Sean payton’s Saints had a great season going 13-3, with the only losses of the season coming against Philly and Atlanta in back-to back matches and losing to Carolina in the last game of the season although this was a throwaway game.

The Saints clinched the best records in the NFL and are the #1 seed in the NFC as the playoff are about to begin.

Payton also won coach of the year for his efforts, beating out Adam Gase who had a respectable 10-6 campaign.

Cameron Jordan won Defensive lineman of the year for the NFC

Payton Manning had a terrible injury plagued season but his highlight was breaking 500 passing TD’s for his career (502). Brees also claimed the passing yardage title eclipsing Manning and now sits at 72, 439 yards.

Sean Payton moved into 5th place for wins by active coaches. He now has 118 wins compared to 74 losses.

Here's a clip going over all of the numbers, rankings, etc. Enjoy!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/297053158
    Last edited by jaymo76; 08-13-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Wildcard Round: Saints with a bye

27. 17
    24. 21
    21. 27
    28. 13

Saturday, 5:15pm.

@.

NO Injuries:

Alex Anzalone (ROLB)
    Ben Watson (TE)
    Ritchie Incognito (LG)

SEA Injuries:

Earl Thomas (FS)

This is the first matchup this year and this game should be a good one. Brees will have a short leash and if he struggles Barrett will come in early. The key for NO will be establishing the run game early.

DIVISIONAL ROUND:

24. 7
    10. 7
    25. 42

Sean Payton was rewarded with a 5 year contract extension. NO management was clearly impressed with the season.

CONFERENCE PLAYOFF:

30. 24
    28. 10

SUPERBOWL:

31. 7

The Chargers destroyed the Hawks with 400 yards of offence vs 148 for the Hawks. Rivers was MVP throwing for 300 yards and 3 TD’s. Congrats LA on your Super Bowl victory!

Saints retirements this offseason:

LG Ritchie Incognito
    TE Ben Watson
    RG Jerome Bushrod

20. 6

The game started off well with a 14 yard drive ending in a field goal. Then the drops and fumbles and pass deflections and sacks took over. Even though there NO game plan was set to safe for rb’s the Saints had 5 fumbles and Bree’s threw three interceptions. The Seahawks D was relentless in jumping the routes and tackles for loss in the backfield. It was clear after the first drive that the Hawks would win... and they did.

The game was 6-6 with 1 second left in the 2nd when Wilson threw a 79 yard to strike (bounced off 4 players and landed in Baldwin’s hands....). At 13-6 at the half the game was over.

Just like that all the hard work and effort and it’s over. Ouch!

Big decisions are needed for next year. The biggest is at QB... is Brees done after a disaster of a year? At LT... how can one give up 27 sacks in a year? At receiver how can there be so many drops???

Offseason players released:

WR Travis Dural
    WR Austin Carr
    CB Justin Hardee

Breaking news: Just before the beginning of the draft, WR Ted Ginn Jr announced his retirement. It’s unclear if this changes the current draft plans for the Saints.

2019 Draft

The Saints didn’t have a pick in the first round but in round 2 (28th pick in the round) the Saints chose WR Jordan McCleskey (75 ovr) out of Liberty.

McCleskey will have every opportunity to compete for the 3rd receiver spot.

DRAFT

Round 3: Alexander Shockey (LG) from Marshall (74 ovr). Shockey was scouted as a 4th rounder but Saints staff saw him as a 3rd rounder. Shockley will be given every opportunity to compete for the starting position.

Round 4: Marquise Levens (WR) out of Lehigh was taken in the 4th. The Saints went with depth rather than reach on a project pick.

Round 5: Timario Ridgeway (HB) is an elusive back out of Vanderbilt. He will compete for a job as a returner but likely will be practise squad bound.

Round 6: Saints traded the pick to the Patriots for their 4th rounder in the 2020 draft.

Round 7: Holden Dutka (TE) was taken in the 7th round. Not much is expected of this pick.

It’s clear there are two gems in this draft class.

1. Shockley (LG) is an impressive specimen. He’s currently ranked 18 in guards in the league and hasn’t played a snap yet. He’s deemed a star. His run blocking is massive but he will need work in the pass game.

2. 5th round HB Timario Ridgeway has all the skills to be a superstar. Rumour has it that Saints management has put out feelers for an Ingram trade. That’s how sold they are on Timario!

For his outstanding leadership last year, Payton has named WR Michael Thomas as the 3rd offensive team captain.

Before the start of the season the Saints have signed a few more players to the roster

WR Othniel Gordon (R)
    CB Octovious Omameh (R)
    RT Morris Powell (R)
    P Everett Aboushi (R)

Breaking news... the Saints have traded backup WR Trequan Smith to the Baltimore Ravens for a 3rd round pick in the 2020 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Breaking news... the Saints have traded backup WR Trequan Smith to the Baltimore Ravens for a 3rd round pick in the 2020 draft.
    Are you able to get trade offers from other teams for a player you want to get rid of, and then pick the best deal from all offers around the league? Or do you have to find the best deal yourself?

It's been a while since I've played Madden, so I can't remember if they have a system similar to NBA 2K where I can take a player or draft pick, offer to trade it and be taken to a window with trade offers for that pick or player for every other interested team in the league, then it's just a matter of hitting tabbing through the offers with L1 and R1 until I find an offer I like or one that I can go in and edit and try to make into one I like and that the other team will still accept.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk