Thread: Any Interest in Madden 19 TGT CFM?

• Facebook
  • Display

Any Interest in Madden 19 TGT CFM?

Is there any interest out there in running an online CFM with a few TGTers on PS4?

With all my Best Buy bucks/credits I can practically get Madden for free and even get $10 back with a pre-order.

I'll take that as a no.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'll take that as a no.
    Sorry man, Madden's a pass for me this year. I was already unlikely to get it, at least not until the $20 Super Bowl weekend sale, but it's a definite skip this year with Spider-Man releasing September 7th.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Sorry man, Madden's a pass for me this year. I was already unlikely to get it, at least not until the $20 Super Bowl weekend sale, but it's a definite skip this year with Spider-Man releasing September 7th.

ODogg on OS struggles to understand this concept. Madden has to compete with other video games for our money and time. If it wasn’t for Tomb Raider and Spider-Man coming out in September and not to mention RDR 2 and NBA games this fall, I might have time to give it another chance. Right now I’ve only got August to give Madden another chance and usually Madden the last few years has had some garbage bug in the game where you wait 6+ Weeks for a patch to fix and I’m bored of it by then. I may pick this up closer to Christmas for cheap if the impressions stay positive. I doubt I pick it up soon tho.

I’m in for the $20 Super Bowl sale as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    ODogg on OS struggles to understand this concept. Madden has to compete with other video games for our money and time. If it wasn’t for Tomb Raider and Spider-Man coming out in September and not to mention RDR 2 and NBA games this fall, I might have time to give it another chance. Right now I’ve only got August to give Madden another chance and usually Madden the last few years has had some garbage bug in the game where you wait 6+ Weeks for a patch to fix and I’m bored of it by then. I may pick this up closer to Christmas for cheap if the impressions stay positive. I doubt I pick it up soon tho.
    Yeah, I saw that whole debacle go down. ODogg is a good guy, I teamed up with him and a few others in The Division when it first came out, spent a lot of evenings chatting with him and others. But he seems to misunderstand or misinterpret a lot of things, and is stubborn as all hell when it comes to admitting he's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I’m in for the $20 Super Bowl sale as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yep, it always hits $20 around Super Bowl Sunday, usually their "Super Bowl edition", so if I have any interest each year, I just buy it then.

I have it on Xbox so I’m out but I will say I regret getting the retail version. EA access and the beta were really good. Retail is garbage. I hold out hope for slider fixes but we will see.

Yeah, I saw that whole debacle go down. ODogg is a good guy, I teamed up with him and a few others in The Division when it first came out, spent a lot of evenings chatting with him and others. But he seems to misunderstand or misinterpret a lot of things, and is stubborn as all hell when it comes to admitting he's wrong.

OS is crazy right now as it’s a 50/50 divided community. Dog, Roadman, etc really are taking it personal this year if people don’t love the game. It’s bizarre. A lot of unhappy people with a lot of evidence showing problems this year and they are not wrong. I’m sure those guys are good dudes but Madden brings out the worst and best in people I guess.

Man if you use Matt10's sliders from OS he has somehow fixed the gameplay and All-Madden issues. My played game stats and sim stats matched up when playing the same teams. After using his sliders in CFM, I haven't even hopped back to online play. Waiting until I start my online CFM with some people in a week.

Freshman
    I like the game but I’m a coach mode/cpu vs cpu guy. I don’t normally play online but if the inquiry was for Xbox I’d certainly consider it.

If anyone wants to watch what this game plays like with realistic sliders myself and another user have been streaming our games from my Sooner Magic CFM. Every game has variety depending on the team, even the user games. The gameplay reminds me of an upgraded NCAA. The sliders used are Matt10's All-Madden sliders from Operation Sports. This is the playlist for Seasons 1-3. Season 3 is with the latest patches.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...3vAPBDwt1WZVzF