Thread: NCAA 14 Question

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA 14 Question

Does anyone know if it’s downloadable on PS4? I fiending to play again but my original game was destroyed when my PS3 fried a few years back. I’ve got a PS4 collecting dust so I was hoping I could download it on there instead of buying a new PS3 and game to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
    Does anyone know if it’s downloadable on PS4? I fiending to play again but my original game was destroyed when my PS3 fried a few years back. I’ve got a PS4 collecting dust so I was hoping I could download it on there instead of buying a new PS3 and game to play it.
    No it's not available on PS4. IN fact it is my understanding that the game is no longer available digitally meaning you would need to buy a used PS3 and used hard copy of the game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    No it's not available on PS4. IN fact it is my understanding that the game is no longer available digitally meaning you would need to buy a used PS3 and used hard copy of the game to play.
    Thanks for the info. I figured that was probably going to be the case but wanted to check first before going out and dropping the money on another system. At least I can tell my wife that I did my due diligence first.